Anyone planning on attending the Bariatric Foodie Holiday Food Tasting?

Mary B.
on 10/5/11 12:54 am - Southern, MD
I attended this event in Baltimore last year and I can’t tell you how wonderful it was to get to meet up with some of my WLS friends and learn how to make these great dishes. It was so much fun and was such a help to discuss with others how they are handling the holidays. Cause we all know that holidays are STUFFED with food right? 

This year the event is in two locations: Baltimore and Pittsburgh. I’m going to the Pittsburgh one (even though I live in MD, I’m busy the weekend of the 29th but I still want to go!). The tickets are cheapest right now at the advance rate, but there’s only three more days to get that rate for the Baltimore event ****il Oct. 8). For the Pittsburgh one the advance rate ends the 15th. You can check out the details at www.bariatricfoodie.com.

The author of Bariatric Foodie is a member of OH, her screen name is Cleopatra_Nik in case anyone wants to PM her for information. You can see what she’s about on Bariatric Foodie. There are lots of recipes there for us post-ops along with other cool stuff. I really like her blog and what she does for the WLS community so I wanted to spread the word about this event. From talking to her, I can tell she really cares about us feeling good about the holidays AND  that she wants to bring these events to more places if there is a demand. Let’s show her there is!

Also, I wanted to make sure folks knew about this great event and have the opportunity to buy when the tickets are cheapest!

Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views