X-Post- Dr. Krieger in No. VA

strawberry28
on 7/26/11 4:52 am - somewhere, MD
Hi,

I have been looking into getting plastics done.  I already had 1 consultation with Dr. Kreiger and really liked him.  I have another scheduled for end of August and hope to get an extended tummy tuck and breast lift with Augmentation done in November of this year.

Wondering if anyone else has had plastics done with him?  How was your expereince?  Would you be willing to share your before and afters with me (pics)

Thanks for any and all input and comments.

SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

caroline2622
on 7/26/11 8:05 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Dr Mitchel Krieger is outstanding.   

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
1MamaG
on 8/13/11 4:42 am - Norfolk, VA
I have to agree, Dr. Kreiger is the best! I already had the breastlift and brachioplasty ( arm lift). Most likely having tummy tuck in Dec and Dr. Kreiger will be performing the surgery.
Geri G

strawberry28
on 8/13/11 6:11 am - somewhere, MD
Thank you for the reply. Just curious...I see you are from Norfolk,vs. Have you heard anything about. Dr. Kaplan for plastics?
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

SWEET Tink
on 10/10/11 4:22 am
Dear Strawberry ,
I am almost 8 years post op . Dr. Kreiger did all of my plastics .
I had breat augmentation , breast lift , Butt lift and augmentation ( No implants he used my own skin ) 
I had my arms done by him , and he corrected some flaws on my tummy tuck , I had gotten into a car accident after my TT ... my WLS did my TT ... but I ended up with a serious infection , but Dr. Kreiger worked his majic .

I have a ton of pictures on my proflie . They are only available to people on my friends list . If you would like to see them , you can add me as a friend . I would be more than happy to share them with you  .

Dr. Krieger is my hero .. he saved my life . When I had my Butt Lift done , I bled out after surgery. The nurses where not paying close enough attention to my drains , as they where quickly filling up with blood . My best friend was there with me and she finally got his attention and he did blood work on me and my hematicrit was down to 4 .. I had to go back in for emergency surgery to stop the bleeding . . this is a rare complication , but it can happen . He waisted no time and after 4 units of blood , I was as good as new . He knows what he is doing , as he specializes in Bariatric patients . He knows our skin has changed since the weight loss and he has special proceedures that he does that most other PS do not use . I was blessed to have him .
If I can answer any questions for you feel free to email me  .

Thanks ,
Natalie

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views