Any VSG Patients here from Hampton Roads area?

paulrap
on 7/7/11 3:33 am
I was banded 1/09 and am considering a revision to the sleeve since being recently diagnosed with my second band slip. My weightloss has been great  and I am now trying to avoid any regain as I go through my second phase of a complete unfill. Would love to chat with someone local that has been through the VSG surgery!

Thanks!

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

Lisie318
on 7/14/11 12:25 pm - VA
Hey im 2 weeks post op with dr W. 

SleeveRockn Chic
on 7/15/11 3:27 am
 I plan on having the VSG done on Aug. 22 if everything with all my pre op goes as planned. My doc is Dr. Adams of Bon Secours.  How is your sleeze working for you???  Any info would be great.  I know they said this is a fairly new surgery type and my docs office just started offering it recently.  After looking through the others I am glad they started offering this one because it seems like the best fit for me.  Guess god always has some type of plan because I was scheduled for RNY back in March but had to cancel because I lost my insurance. Now that I have insurance back they offer this surgery which wasn't an option before. I'm excited to say the least lol :)  Take care, Kerry
SleeveRockn Chic
on 7/15/11 3:34 am
 Hi, Paula sorry my first response was to the other lady who has already had the surgery when I clicked the link it took me to what she had wrote.  I am sorry you have had slippage with your band.  When I originally started going through this process I wanted the band then My doc convinced me RNY would be better for the amount of weight I needed to lose.  Now they just recently started offering the sleeve and that is the surgery I have finally choosen after this long road lol  Hope to have it done Aug. 22 so unfortunately I have no info to offer you but Good luck and maybe in a couple months I might have more info after being sleeved lol Take care, kerry 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views