Believe Protein Drinks

Donut22kids
on 7/4/11 1:50 pm - Jeffersonton, VA
Does anyone here in Virginia (Culpeper area) have any idea where we can obtain these drinks?
I am willing to pick them up, I just don't know where to get them.
Bariatriceating is now 32.00 a case plus shipping charges.
Thanks,
Donut
niterun
on 7/6/11 3:15 pm - VA
I have never used these.  My doc had me using Breakfast Essentials, & Slim-Fast High Protein.  I am 2 years out now and I use Body Frotress Powder at Wal-Mart. 1 scoop is about 26 g or protein.  Skim milk, a little instant coffee, ice and the chocolate gets my morning going.  The vanilla with the orange 0cal drink, (same  place) 1/4c skim milk, few drops of lemon juice,1/2c water and ice.  This makes a nice afternoon treat. Makes me think of an Orange Julius! I am in King George.

Donut22kids
on 7/7/11 12:23 am - Jeffersonton, VA
Thanks so much, I will go today to Walmart and buy some. I really have to do something, the ready made Beleive proteins are so expensive but greater than that is the 30.00 shipping fees they are glass bottles.

I am 5 yrs. out and have 10 pounds I do so much want to lose. Feel out of control with eating some times and before I really mess up I want to get gback on track.

Thanks again.
Donut
jasmin G.
on 7/9/11 1:59 pm - colonial heights, VA
why dont you try Premier protein shakes at Sam's club and costco they have 30grams of protein and 1 gram of sugar.. they are really good.
Donut22kids
on 7/11/11 5:37 am - Jeffersonton, VA
Thanks Jasmin. I would like to try them I have a membership to Costco, I think it is the coffee in them that I love so much.
Donut
bjhice
on 7/23/11 9:57 am - New Kent, VA
 I LOVE Believe Cappachino and periodically suck it up and order, usually wait until they have a sale to offset shipping. Achieve One USED to have a really good product, but changed there formula and ruined it. If you like coffee protein, go to Amazon and order up some Click Mocha protein powder - very tasty!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views