Hello!

hellokitty21
on 6/27/11 3:01 am
Hi guys! I am having surgery with Dr. Moazzez in the beginning of July and just wanted to stop by and say hey! I am in the Falls Church area and will be having sugery at Inova Fair Oaks; I would love to meet up with other people who have had WLS in the area. Can anyone point me to information on a good support group nearby? I have heard there is one that meets at Inova Fairfax?

Cassandra Gordon
on 6/27/11 12:09 pm - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 03/29/11 with
Check with Bluepoint for the date in Fairfax. I had surgery on March 29th and have been thinking about checking out the group in Fairfax, I have been to the one in Woodbridge a few times and everyone was so nice. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like to chat with someone close by that is going thur all the same stuff.

Cassandra Gordon
www.teambeachbody.com/cassandragordon

glzgowlass
on 8/15/11 2:45 am - VA
RNY on 09/14/11 with
Hey!  Have you been to the Inova support group yet?   I am getting RNY with Dr Moazzez in September.  I've never been a joiner at anything and this is one of the things I want to change.  I feel it would be very good for me to join a support group and this is the only one I know about.

I think it's on tonight and I wanted to go but between the thunderstorm warning that has cancelled my son's scout meeting, plus the vicodin I 'm taking for a double ear infection, I think I better skip this one.

Fairly new to this area.  (We moved to Gainesville last year from Virginia Beach)  So if you can give some advice on the support groups that you have been to, that would be great.

HW: 218, SW: 204, CW: 139 GW: 112-119

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views