ONE WEEK DOWN!

shuniro
on 4/21/11 12:19 pm
Well everyone, this time last week I was in the hospital sipping on Glucerna and ice chips.  Did I forget to mention the Hydrocodone ****tail I was given every 6 hours.  This is the best decision that I have made and I can not wait until I am fully healed so that I can really start working out!  Someone told me today that my Chef uniform looked big on me, now that is what I am talking about!

sweetbettysue
on 4/24/11 12:37 pm - Alexandria, VA
RNY on 09/14/11 with
Congrats being a week out!  I'm looking forward to being in your shoes soon.  Thanks for posting, it's encouraging to hear how people feel after surgery. 
MBOYZ2
on 4/25/11 9:02 am - VA
VSG on 05/18/11 with
Congrats... I will be there May 18 can't wait ...

Crystal M.
on 4/25/11 1:04 pm - Lusby, MD
I'm glad you are doing so well! I hope everything goes just as smoothly for me on May 11th and the rest of us awaiting surgery. I am very excited and seeing your post, gives me that much more movtivation ~ I can't wait!
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" ~ Audrey Hepburn        
shuniro
on 4/25/11 1:48 pm
Crystal, everything will be fine.  I have already started changing a lot of the recipes that I used to eat to make them more Bariatric friendly.  I will be sure to post them as I create them.  I go back for my two week check up this Thursday - 28 April, I hope I can make the transistion to soft foods.  I have some ideas for my cottage cheese pairings.

Lauren B
on 5/14/11 1:22 pm - VA
A chef!!  Oh goodness!  You will be a resource to us all to modify recipes!  YAY!  Congrats and continue your progress reports.  :)

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views