ANyone know of a Doctor in Hampton Roads that will prescribe Phentermine?

RBVanegas
on 3/30/11 11:46 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hello! I am 5 years Post-OP and two babies later I have gained back about 50 lbs. I am interested in finding out if anyone in the Hampton Roads area has a Doctor that will prescribe Phentermine? My current Family Practice Physician doesnt believe in any sort of weight loss drugs..My surgeon is no longer practicing so I am not sure where else to turn!
callinwildfire
on 4/1/11 4:22 pm - Levels, WV
Hi, I hate to burst your bubble, but no legitimate Dr.. is going to prescribe you phenterimine. It is speed, plain and simple and although you may lose weight short term, it will come back as soon as you stop taking it and most likely more than you lost. This has been proven in test after test. You were given a tool, it still works, you just have to go back to basics and use it. I know it sounds harsh but its true. The speed didn't work before the surgery and it's not going to work now, Talk to your nut and find out how to make your tool work for you again and give it a chance. Pam
strawberryblondie
on 5/10/11 5:26 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Try Dawn Huggins-Jones at Family Medical Practitioners in Virginia Beach.  Its located on Independence Blvd.  She is super nice and as of a couple years ago she prescribed it for weight loss purposes.  You'll have to check if she still does.  Oh and by the way, she's an ob/gyn. 

First visit with surgeon                            3/17/11
Cleared for surgery                                  4/29/11
Approved by insurance                            5/10/11
Surgery Date                                            5/24/11

agabbard179
on 4/8/16 12:46 pm

I see that this is an extremely old post, but my family physician prescribed phentermine for me for weight loss. She's a great Dr and I'd still be seeing her, but unfortunately her practice has some crazy rules and I was discharged from the practice because I missed 3 appointments within a 3 year span! Her name is Lisa Knust and she's located in Carrollton, Va

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views