Dr Bautista -- Plastic Surgeon

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/11 4:52 am
Has anyone used Dr Bautista for procedures?  If so what did you have done and were you happy with your results?
Ambelina
on 3/28/11 9:41 am - Salem, OR
Is he the one in Mexico?  I was on the Plastics Forum page.  There were quite a few patients of his on there.  I had asked about him & they were very pleased.  You may want to check that forum out. 
Highest 298; Pre-op: 279; PreOp BMI 41.  CW: 188 & Current BMI: 30!!!!! Thank you Lord for Dr Nair!!!
1st Goal 248;  2nd Goal 230 met!!!! 7/2010;  3rd Goal 215 - met 9/18/10!!!; 4th Goal 200 - 12/20/2010...  Surgeons goal met - I'd like to lose a litte more.  

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/11 11:11 pm

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately no, he's in Fredericksburg.  I posted on the plastics board with no response so I thought I would try the Va board. 

dwpersel
on 3/30/11 11:40 pm, edited 4/3/11 9:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
I went to him for a consult but went with Dr. Mitchell Krieger of Fair Oaks instead. Since I have diabetes, I could not have the PS done as an outpatient at least for the tummy tuck, rather as an inpatient at MWH. When I compared his price as well as the hospital stay his price was in line with Dr. Krieger's, a few hundred dollars difference so I went with Dr. K as he came HIGHLY recommended by quite a few friends of mine. I later saw someone who had a TT done by Dr. B around the same time I did and she is VERY unhappy with the job. I on the other hand am over the moon with the TT Dr. K did! I have since had arm lifts done and Dr. K is a perfectionist and it shows. I was willing to travel the extra 50 miles each way to see Dr. K.
caroline2622
on 4/3/11 8:48 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Dr Mitchel Kreiger is the best.  He has written a book on WLS and plastics.  He gets us.   Fair Oaks Inova Hospital is the best too.
Good luck    

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/11 10:04 pm
Thank you for your replies.  I may schedule a consult with Dr K to review my options and prices.
Birdie
on 4/6/11 12:44 pm - Gambrills, MD
I'm another huge fan of Dr. Krieger - he did my extended TT and BR/BL in January and I couldn't be more pleased with everything!  I live near Annapolis, MD so I had to travel a ways, but he's worth it. I strongly advise making an appointment for a consultation - which is free (and his prices seemed to be comparable to the other surgeons I checked out).

Debby

leeleeo
on 4/17/11 1:10 pm - Culpeper, VA
I don't know the doctor but since he is associated with MWH, I wouldn't use him.  I have never had a good experience with it and have had one REALLY bad one that involved a surgery.  I wouldn't go there if my arm was cut off, my leg was sliced in half, and I had a knife through my head.  Never again!  

Sorry that was a bit harsh, I just really have had three terrible experiences with the hospital.  One was 7 years ago, the really, really bad one was 6 years ago, and the last one was a year ago.  They haven't seemed to improve over time and I would avoid them at all costs.
-=lee=-

At goal!
lost 155 lbs, go me!
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/11 5:13 am
Oh my!!! I am so sorry.  I wasn't aware that the hospital had such a bad reputation.  I was under the impression that they have their own surgical facility.  I"ll have to check into this.
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/11 6:56 am - Yorktown, VA
I just had my first round of plastics (LBL with butt augmentation) with Dr. Ivor Kaplan of Magee-Rosenblum Plastic Surgery in Norfolk, VA and am THRILLED with the results.  (Pics are on my profile.)  EVERYONE who's seen them (posted them on plastics and DS forums) have remarked about how awesome his work is and how feminine my new body is.  (A lot of LBLs end up looking boxy.) 

He is an actual artist (no, I'm not talking about that cliched term)......he paints and sculpts, etc.  I really do think this has helped him to really understand the human form and figure.  He has lots of experience in post WLS patients (though he doesn't advertise that). 

Anyhow, if you're still looking, I highly recommend you get a consult with him (free).  Let me know if you want the number.

Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views