Supplement Store??

pvnurse04
on 12/6/10 5:03 am - Newark, DE
Hi all! I'm new to the area and I'm looking for somewhere they sell protein products. I had RNY almost 6 years ago (1/2005) and I still like to use them. The ones at my old docs office were the Healthwise products...love them! They have like broth, juice, shakes. I'm hoping I can find them in my area. I live in the Alexandria, VA area. If anyone could help, it's appreciated! Thanks!!

April
caroline2622
on 12/8/10 7:00 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Try Trader Joes   their brands of Whey Protein are high quality.   Vitamin Shoppe at Springfield Mall   Join and you can be mailed a 20% off your next purchase. 

I am a COSTCO member    I use EAS brand   Its great with other flavors and is a great buy,

Welcome to Northern VA ... Unfortunately April there is very little support here.  Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions.   Take care

NOW 78 VIEWS TO THIS REQUEST,  SHAME ON YOU ....  The success of WL Patients is EVERYONE SUPPORTING EACH OTHER..... START SHARING !!  That is why us oldster rarely come in here  We have started our own private support group..  

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
GAFROMVA
on 12/12/10 8:44 pm - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
 I'm newly sleeved,  Trader Joe is great, there is one in Old Town Alexandria, and near Springfield. There is also a vitamin shoppe in Potomac Yards, that I also use.
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/10 9:52 pm - Woodbridge, VA
I skip real stores and order online - much cheaper, and I order from sites like vitacost.com and netrition.com where they have flat-rate shipping, so those heavy protein containers don't jack up your shipping expenses. The one exception I make is that the Premier shakes from Costco are pretty good for ready-to-drink shakes.
Lauren B
on 1/4/11 10:16 pm - VA
All great ideas!  I personally LOATHE shakes but am considering a revisiting of old times and going back to them.  I personally LOVE the Met-RX Chocolate Chocolate Chunk protein bars found at Walmart and Target.  To me they taste like a candy bar!  19g of protein, 1g of sugar, For those sensitive to sugar alcohol it is 16g.  180 calories.  :)  Try them!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views