SPEAKING AT ST. MARY'S IN JANUARY ...

SWEET Tink
on 11/17/10 12:14 am

Hello Everyone !

I have been invited by Edita Kantzler , the Bariatric Coordinator at St. Mary's to come and speak to the support group about my new group starting in January . I will also be speaking about my Mentor ship program that I offer as well  .
These services are free and so easy to get signed up for .
I will be speaking January 13th at 5:45 at St, Mary's Hospital . The area of the meeting has not been set yet as Edita is waiting on the Education department to get back to her on what room she can use. So once we get clarification , I will let you all know what room to go to for the meeting. Keep in mind too , that this meeting is open to ALL surgery types .

If you want to read more on my mentor ship program , feel free to go to
www.vawlsevents.com

It is an honor to come out and speak to such a wonderful group . Lifestarts - Tri-City will be available to all of those WLS patients that are unable to make that drive to St, Marys but are looking for a support group closer to your area. I am pleased also that Hyatt is sponsoring us and we will have a beautiful room to meet in . Refreshments will be provided .
The meeting will be held January 3rd at 6 pm until 8 . 
Here is the address for the Hyatt Chester : 
Hyatt Place Richmond/Chester
13148 Kingston Avenue
Chester, VA 23836
(804) 530-4600

Well , everyone take care, and I look forward to meeting you all and getting my group off to a great start.
Take care ,
Natalie Blaum
Director - LifeStarts Mentorship Program
www.vawlsevents.com
FACEBOOK - LIFESTARTS WLS
You may visit the group at http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08/.

The first initial meeting of Lifestarts will be more of a Grand Opening and a get to know one another and share our journeys. The hard work will come later .. LOL ... I look forward to seeing you all and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views