NOVA Loudoun Dr's who support WLS

Sunshine16
on 1/3/11 2:48 pm
Gina are you guys  still meeting today?
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/10 9:50 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Just to completely butt in here...

Yeah, what Gina said  :)

My office just relocated from Chantilly to Herndon - I still drive through Chantilly on my way to/from work every day. What brought you to the NOVA area?

Sunshine16
on 12/15/10 9:24 am

A     J. O . B  brought me here.  Unfortunately  I was laid off in August, and I needed to find something quick. Me only have to worry about myself, well this opened a wider door to be open to relocating.  I still have my home in Atlanta, because this is a six month contract so who knows they may hire me or they may not, but I will just count my blessings each day and keep it moving. 

Due to my current residential location I'm unable to get to a gym in the morning like I'm accustom to doing.  This is a bit frustrating I need to think of something quick because exercise helped motivate me to stay on track with my eating. At home my gym is right across the street here its some miles down....well okay, sorry for venting, but its on my mind.

I started at 292 June 30th, and now I'm 218.   I have six pounds to reach for my 6 month 80 stat goal.

Talk with you soon,
Tracey

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/10 5:54 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Who needs a gym? I used to LOVE doing Tae Bo videos in my living room (you know, back when I exercised...).
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/10 9:48 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Not sure if you're still looking since this post is a couple months old, but...

I was going to the offices of Dr. Linda Coleman in Sterling. I was seeing the CNP, Hope Marshall (they also have a male Dr. and male NP, if you're more comfortable with that). They suggested I look into WLS before I was really open to i
t. When I finally got all gung-ho about it and went with the DS, they were open to learning about it since they'd not heard of it before.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views