Approval!!!!!

seriouslaughter
on 9/20/10 1:52 am
I just had a voicemail from my surgeon's office saying I got insurance approval!!!!  I am so stoked!  I'm waiting for a call back to schedule the date!  It almost seems like things are coming too easily (just turned in my last paper work last Monday), but maybe that is because this is the right path and the right time!    

I think the next best thing to solving a probem is finding some humor in it. -Frank A. Clark

We have no say over the hand dealt us in life, but we do have a lot of control over how this hand is played. We are responsible for bringing out the meaning of our own lives in each moment that we live. Remember each moment happens only once and can never be retrieved again. -Roberta Andersen

callinwildfire
on 9/20/10 7:21 am - Levels, WV
Congradulations!Your date will come fast and you will be joining us on the loosers bench!See ya there. Pam
caroline2622
on 9/20/10 8:15 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Congratulations !   Where are  you located? 

Keep us updated on your status. 

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
seriouslaughter
on 9/20/10 8:25 am
I'm in Woodbridge.

I think the next best thing to solving a probem is finding some humor in it. -Frank A. Clark

We have no say over the hand dealt us in life, but we do have a lot of control over how this hand is played. We are responsible for bringing out the meaning of our own lives in each moment that we live. Remember each moment happens only once and can never be retrieved again. -Roberta Andersen

caroline2622
on 9/20/10 8:28 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Hello neighbor!   Keep in touch and let us know your date

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
KSchulz
on 9/20/10 10:45 am - King George, VA
RNY on 12/21/10 with
YAY!!!!! Congrats. I know your very excited. Hopefully I will get mine and we can be surgery buddies. lmao
Jewel_in_hiding
on 9/20/10 1:10 pm - Raleigh, NC
Congratulations on your approval!! Your date will be here before you know it.
Top is my progress, Bottom is to Surgeon's Goal

zepgirl63
on 9/23/10 4:19 am - Woodbridge, VA
We met at the Expo at Sentara Potomac Hospital this past Sunday! Looking forward to working with you!
seriouslaughter
on 9/23/10 5:45 am
Thanks!  It was so great to meet so  many inspiring and supportive people! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views