Any plastic surgeon recommendations?

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/10 2:49 am - Yorktown, VA
I'm looking into plastics now and am interested in Dr. L in TX and Dr. K up in nova.  (I believe they cowrote a book about plastics in WLS patients.) 

Any other recommendations?

If you used either of these surgeons, how was your experience?  Your results?

Thanks!
caroline2622
on 9/19/10 5:29 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Mitchel Kreiger of Goldberg and Krieger  - Fair Oaks Hospital

He did my extended Tummy Tuck and Hernia repair in Dec 2009.    Dr Kreiger has co written WLS surgery and Plastics books.   Numerous OH members have used him.      Dr Goldberg is outstanding well.   Did a friends arms...wow what and artist.    The do complimentory consults.  You meet him and you immediate know he gets WL Patients. 

Fair Oaks is an outstanding hospital as well.    

Good Luck and keep in touch

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/10 7:30 am - Yorktown, VA
That's who I meant by Dr. K.  Perhaps I should have been more specific. 

I'm glad to hear that you had a good outcome with him.  Thanks!
caroline2622
on 9/20/10 8:29 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
LOL  was not sure.  The is also a Dr Andrew Kreigel as well.   Did not impress me.  Thought he was too agressive in this approach.     You will never do wrong with Mitchel Kreiger

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
NCGirl30
on 9/20/10 1:28 am - Hurdle Mills, NC
Hi.  I went to a Seminar hosted by Dr. Erdmann.  He works along with Duke Weight Loss.  He showed some slides with great results.  Also one of his patients came in as a guest speaker and she looked great.  Worth a consultation.  Hope this helps.

Nicki

www.dukehealth.org/physicians/detlev_erdmann
dwpersel
on 9/21/10 5:56 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I went with Dr. Krieger also. he did both my extended TT in January and my arm lifts 3 weeks ago. He's terrific. Steer clear of Dr. Kriegel; I second what Caroline said. I interviewed with 3 PS before I had any work done. The prices were all very close, but the approaches were totally different.

1MamaG
on 10/12/10 10:59 pm - Norfolk, VA
I also had a couple of consults; Dr. K  will be doing my BL and upper arms on Dec. 15th. I left his office very confident with his knowledge and procedures with WLS patients. Good Luck with your search.
Geri G

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views