LIFE STARTS - A NEW YEAR - A NEW YOU! JANUARY ANNOUNCMENT

SWEET Tink
on 9/14/10 1:12 pm
LIFE STARTS – A NEW YEAR – A NEW YOU!   JANUARY 21ST-JANUARY 23RD 2011

TO BE HELD AT:   Hyatt Place Richmond Chester
13148 Kingston Avenue, Chester, VA. 23836 T 804-530-4600      

TICKET PRICE IS  LOCATED ON MY PROFILE - IT IS AGAINST TOS FOR ME TO POST IT HERE
  FRIDAY NIGHT OPEN MEET AND GREET – ****TAIL HOUR FROM 5 TO 7           CASH BAR WITH HORDORVES. DINNER TO BE DECIDED BY GROUP ONCE EVERYONE ARRIVES. THIS IS TO BE HELD IN THE LOBBY AND LOUNGE AREA   SATURDAY – BREAKFAST SERVED IN THE RESTRAUNT (THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN TICKET PRICE) FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AS WELL AS HOT BREAKFAST. Hot breakfast there is a charge .                         

SATURDAY: 9 00 AM VENDORS 

11:00 AM: GROUP MEETING IN BALL ROOM 
                                                     Open Question and Answer Session            Speaker                         
12:30 PM    LUNCH (INCLUDED IN TICKET PRICE) 

1:30 PM      WOMENS SESSION AND SPEAKER 

2:30 PM      MENS SESSION AND SPEAKER 

3:30 PM      BREAK 

4:30 PM      GROUP SESSION RESUMES IN BALL ROOM 

5:30 PM      RETURN TO ROOM FOR BREAK 

6:30 PM      ****TAIL HOUR – WITH HORDORVES BLACK TIE   FORMAL
                         7:30 PM      DINNER – AND BEFORE AND AFTER PRESENTATION                   
       9:00 PM - 12 MIDNIGHT – DJ AND DANCING
    HOTEL INFORMATION WILL BE ON MY PROFILE OR YOU CAN VISIT
WWW.VAWLSEVENTS.COM

If you want to attend this you will need to email me so I can send you an address to mail your money for your ticket too. YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET IN ORDER TO GET IN TO THESE EVENTS. NO TICKET NO ENTRY. THERE WILL BE SECURITY AT OUR EVENT.  CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY
EMAIL ME AT : [email protected]   In order to make this event a success, there must be at least 40 people to buy tickets. Right now I have 20 rooms blocked off for us. If we need more I can get more.  The ticket cost will cover all the events, vendors and sessions. I am really looking forward to this being one of the most successful events yet. I am working hard on getting us great vendors and I do have some awesome speakers for us. Cutoff date to make the decision on whether this event is a go is NOVEMBER 5TH. By this date if there is not 40 people signed up and paid for, the event will be canceled.   The Airport you will want to book your flight into is RICHMOND INTERNATIONAL. THERE IS NOT A SHUTTLE FOR THE AIRPORT FOR THIS HOTEL. YOU WILL NEED TO ARRAINGE TRANSPORTATION TO THE HOTEL .  However , Hyatt is set up with Groom Transportation. Let them know this when you book your room that you will need Groom to pick you up from the airport.   I am hoping to see you there and make this a true NEW YEAR … NEW YOU

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

caroline2622
on 9/17/10 10:20 pm - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Wow with the high rate of alcoholism with WL Patients you are encouraging a ****tail hour.  

I have tried to keep an open mind about you.   So the rumors are true you do enrougage drinking.   Shame on you   We need good habit support not negative.  

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
SWEET Tink
on 10/25/10 4:33 pm

Rumors are just what they are Rumors . People have their own choices to make . I myself do not drink. Have you ever attended an OH event ?  
We are not baby sitters ...

And shame on you for starting such rumors that you hear about me ... shame shame shame ..
You should have taken it to the source .. not here in a public forum.

Our events have been very successful . And those that you are getting your so called information from , well ...less I say any more .

Like I said ... If you cannot be an an Adult at any function whether it is a WLS event or a Class Reunion , than shame on you ...
But I do not encourage alcohol.

It always amazes me .... just how the nasties keep on for years ..

Best to ya ...
And remember .. Only God can judge me .. be careful how hard you throw that stone .

Tink

www.vawlsevents.com

seriouslaughter
on 9/17/10 11:32 pm
Seriously?  We need to be accountable for what we eat AND drink.  I don't drink, but if she has a ****tail hour and I was there I wouldn't feel compelled to.  I think anyone who wants to do something to support WLS patients should be commended, not condemned.
caroline2622
on 9/18/10 8:12 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with

Transfer addictions is extremely common in WL arena. Never mind that the majority of us gain our weight back.     Just because someone says they are a support system does not mean they are qualified.      I would be outraged is a doctor offered a ****tail at a support group and so would I be with anyone else.   

We need support each other with healthy and nutritional support not empty and wasteful calories.   I have aleast a dozen WL Patients that are struggling with re weight gain and alcoholism.     That is a fact not a rumor

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Loris
on 9/21/10 2:48 pm - Midlothian, VA
The event is offering three meals.  Does that mean she is promoting overeating too?  You need to relax.  Loris

Loris  344/119@ 5'2" Below Goal                    
                                     Lower body lift  10/17/2007
                                     Upper body lift     1/23/2008

SWEET Tink
on 10/25/10 4:36 pm
Thank you ,
I just attended the event in California for OH .. and we had ****tail hour . People need to act like adults . My surgeon never told me I could never drink ever again . I was told of what could happen , how my body would handle the alcohol .

I have been doing this for 7 years .. and there is only one person or maybe 2 that I know that hate me so much that they start these nasty rumors .... I forgive them and pray for them daily .

Thank you again ...

Tink

www.vawlsevents.com

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/10 2:22 am - Leesburg, VA
VSG on 05/03/11 with
Tink,

Hey Long time no see. well I will do the quick catch up with you.

Had no insurance and now do! I qualify for the VSG the one I always wanted.

But I need to find a new primary Care Dr who supports people who want WLS. What is your doctors contact info? You are close enough to me that maybe I could go to your doctor.

If you know of other Drs in the leesburg area please let me know. I have to do the 6 month diet and dont want to waste anymore time.

Thanks.

Jack
SWEET Tink
on 10/25/10 4:40 pm
On October 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM Pacific Time, toobigjackcallen4 wrote:
Tink,

Hey Long time no see. well I will do the quick catch up with you.

Had no insurance and now do! I qualify for the VSG the one I always wanted.

But I need to find a new primary Care Dr who supports people who want WLS. What is your doctors contact info? You are close enough to me that maybe I could go to your doctor.

If you know of other Drs in the leesburg area please let me know. I have to do the 6 month diet and dont want to waste anymore time.

Thanks.

Jack
Hey there sweety !! I seen your latest post. I am going to PM you my PCP in case you still need one .
They are advocates of WLS .

I think a celebration is necesary ...
I am going to PM you now .
I know you are going to do awesome !! 

Love ya ,
Tink

www.vawlsevents.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views