Gall Bladder update

caroline2622
on 9/10/10 4:35 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Well yesterday had my gall bladder out.   Doc Moazzez is an incredible surgeon.   No complications and I have no pain where he made the incisions.    Bit tired and a scratchy throat from the intebation.   No pain meds needed.  

Just a reminder of issues with gall bladder.   Stay away from fatty foods, butters, mayos, chocolate and nuts.   I did not know about nuts.  In a pinch I eat nuts for protien.    

Since my surgery 2 years ago have never been ill until the gall bladder attacks.   Small gagging bouts in the begining.   When out to dinner meals with butter, I began to become nauseous.   
Months later severe pain in the breast plate and radiated to my back.  

A sonagram showed the gall stones.   Understand we can all have different symptoms. 

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
dwpersel
on 9/12/10 2:50 am - Fredericksburg, VA
-Hi Caroline,

Sorry to hear you needed to have surgery, but glad you're doing so well. I am also on the mend from having arm lifts done on 8/30 wit Dr. Krieger. I'm finding this surgery to be more of a pain in the garbanzos than the extended TT I had. Go fig! Take care,

Diana

caroline2622
on 9/12/10 3:07 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Diana   Good to hear from you.       I would imagine the arms would be more sensitive.

I had hoped with be more active and trimed by now but with the fall in Feb and the fractures it has been a difficult time.   Hope to get back on a regular basis in the pool soon.  

Keep in touch

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
dwpersel
on 9/12/10 11:05 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
All in good time Caroline. Worry about your health first and foremost.

Diana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views