anyone had dr salameh???

anninva
on 9/2/10 5:02 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
hi!

i'm probably going to go with the program at va hosp ctr and wondering if anyone can tell me about him and his program.  i'm planning on vsg, but any surgery experience would be great.

thanks!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Carla C.
on 9/8/10 9:55 pm - Norfolk, VA
VA hospital??  do you mean a Virginia Hospital or the Veterans  Hospital.  I would love to share with you ... email me at apd200 at cavtel dot net   I have enjoyed this journey, and would love to share with you and encourage you on your journey.  I have several websites that I reference daily....we have to stick together to make it.... this surgery is NOT ...I say again is NOT the EASY way out.....  You are the only one who can fix your brain,.... the surgery just fixes your body... you have to re-train your brain and habits..

Carla Cooper
Norfolk, VA
sonajasin
on 11/15/10 8:19 am - San Antonio, TX
I just had my surgery at Virginia Hospital with Dr Salameh's partner Dr Mayes. I had the LapBand procedure though. Michelle is their nurse and she is great. You can call or email her anytime and she will either answer your questions or obtan the answer for you. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Sondra - Beginning Weight 402.8/OP weight 391 

Christmas Goal 350

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views