Anybody in SWVA on here?

thefinalfight
on 9/1/10 9:38 pm - Lebanon, VA
I mostly see Richmond/VB/Norfolk/NOVA on here, is there in body in the "forgotten" part of the state.  No offense but seems like most virginians think that the state ends at Roanoke, lol.  Im in Lebanon(close to Bristol), and think it would be great to know I'm not the only one on the boards from these parts.
-Josh
Facebook

mommyofmitch
on 9/20/10 1:17 pm - Sanford, NC
I am originally from Bluefield.  I hope you find some people on here. : )  I know that they exsist
susiecme
on 1/31/11 1:55 am - Wirtz, VA
Hi Josh, I'm Susan from Franklin County , Va. My surgery was April of last year. Just wanted you to know you aren't the only one :-D  Oh in case you don't know F.C is south of Roanoke. Kinda in between Martinsville and Roa.  I'm now gettting ready to have a hip replacement in Feb. The ortho doc wouldn't do it before because of my weight. I'm 49 and I figure even tho that's old to alot of people I think it's to young to have to use a walker or wheelchair. Hope your weightloss is going great and you're keeping it off.
thefinalfight
on 9/21/10 3:00 am - Lebanon, VA
I would assume they do too, but maybe they don't lol.  I know especially in my neck of the woods, a lot of people have surgery in bristol and the tricities, but havent seen any on the TN board either.
-Josh
Facebook

Samantha S.
on 11/3/10 7:51 pm

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.  I know what you mean about Virginia ends at Roanoke.

I have yet to see anyone posting from South Side, VA - Martinsville in particular. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views