This SAT the 24th come join the FFP's

prissy25
on 7/22/10 8:23 pm - Barboursville, VA
 All are welcome come learn about that plastic surgry you have wanted to know about. She is a awesome surgeon....
Sat 12:00 noon @ UVA dinning conf. room 1 Ill be there @ 11:30  seating is limited. Come meet and ask questions. She will have slides and will be  taking your questions after so come on and join us for a semi free consult.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

wjoegreen
on 7/29/10 12:10 am - Colonial Heights, VA
So how'd the mtg go out there in the rolling hills of Charlottesville?
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
prissy25
on 7/29/10 3:50 am - Barboursville, VA
Heloo Joe please forgive my ignorence MTG? I dont know what it is? lol How are you?
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.

wjoegreen
on 7/29/10 4:11 am - Colonial Heights, VA
MTG = meeting
How'd your meeting on the 24th go?
I'm doing ok but am having some PVCs, irregular heart beats.  The followup doc appt I had yesterday,from my 7 July stress test, showed a lower ventrical blockage . So, the cardiologist doc wants to do a heart cath Aug 19th and he put me on PLAVIX as prelim in case he finds wthe cause he may want to put in a stint during the cath procedure.  The Plavix has me feeling a bit dizzy today. And I'm alittle confused.  They told me the PVCs were not  anything to worry about and I have been jogging (did 5 milees Monday) and I need a stint?
Otherwise,...I'm good.  Summer swi  season is winding down, fall football officiating is winding up, a class reunion on the 14th, a missionary reunion on the 21st, a football officials golf tournament on the 7th.  Its all good.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
prissy25
on 7/29/10 6:08 am - Barboursville, VA
Joe wow dont I feel stupid! The meet was great all who attended enjoyed Victoria's presentaton and learned a bit. She is awesome. you better slow down a bit yourself sounds as if you need to take care of yourself hope all goes well w/ your upcoming precedure. Myself just came from my PCP for a follow up w/ some new meds. for pain from my accident and th neck and back pain issues I have going on and to my surprise Im down to 175 pounds I was so excited I havent weighed that since I was in the 9th grade yahoooo! I wasbouncing threw the Dr's office . I can honestly say I NEVER dreamed I would ever get this low after this surgery how I have been proven wrong it will be 6 yrs for me in October and I have such a story I share to many people its a blessing for sure. Joe  please take care and keep me informed on your precedure.

wjoegreen
on 7/29/10 6:52 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Well that is something at 6 yrs out and still having WOW moments!!
I'd be dancing, bouncing, floating too!
Way 2 Go Girl!!
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views