FFP Summer picnic Aug 14th 2010

prissy25
on 7/22/10 8:27 pm - Barboursville, VA
Come join us on the 14th as we will be doing our annual picnic again let me know if your interested in coming by sending me a email so I can add you to the list to get you on the food list and direction. We would love to meet you if we havent and see old faces. So come on out this year and have a great  time with conversations and eats and laughing and meeting up w/ soome of your old or meeting new friends...... my email is [email protected] please add picnic in the subject line so ur not deleted. Look forward to seeing the old and the new..... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Carla C.
on 7/24/10 11:55 pm - Norfolk, VA

is this open to all bypassers ...??? send me details to [email protected]

prissy25
on 7/29/10 3:55 am - Barboursville, VA
Carla yes sweetie to post -ops, pre- ops, or anyone jus thinking of having surgery or just wanting to meet for suppot come on out email me private and Ill give you the location it will be here in Charlottesville at my home would love to have you and anyone else is welcome to come.  
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views