update

beth sharp
on 7/20/10 7:58 am

hello everyone.. i hope all is going well and your enjoying your summer. Ive been busy with my kids taking them here and there.. mostly to the pool.  but Ive been going to the gym daily.. and i pulled out some old pictures before my gastric bypass and wow.. i look sooo different,.. i have a chin and a neck now..      i will have to take new pictures and post them.   we are going on a cruise next month so there will be alot of picture taking..    ive got myself down to 173.. by end of august id like to be mid 60s.       spin classes really help take this weight off..    i go 2 to 3 times a week.  and gym 5 to 6 days a week.     tomorrow i go for my echocardiogram,    go figure.. i loose the weight.. work out like a crazy lady.. eat healthy...  never smoked and rarely drink.. and i develope bradycardia... slow Heart rate..    but im sure it will be fine... next monday i have to go for a holter monitor and wear it home for 24 hours.      its a 24 hour ekg.   but i just wanted to check in.. and see how everyone is doing.. i know the daily check ins have kinda disappeared.. but id love to start em up.. if it helps anyone.. cuz i know it helps me.     have a great evening..

Beth

wjoegreen
on 7/20/10 11:44 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
I go tthe same deal with the PVC and bradycardia,...go figure!!  I guess our heart is so happy we are lighter now it wants to not work as hard either,...or something.  Good job on the weight-loss and the spinning classes and stuff.

Its been pretty quiet on the ole VA Board latetly, but the Exercise and Fitness Board is rocking if you wanna take a peak over there too.

This summer's a scorcher.  If we don't all melt, i'm hoping there are lotsa great summertime expericnces being had by all and we hear about them soon.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views