ANYONE living in VA beach

KissMyBrknHrtGB
on 7/9/10 1:56 pm - Tarboro, NC
I'm moving to virginia beach and i want to find some new friends who i can share my joy of my weight loss!!!

Amber Marie 

start/now/goal/pounds to go
250/147/130/IM GOAL

Blair Maury
on 7/9/10 4:45 pm, edited 7/9/10 4:45 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Portsmouth here, but I'm always at the beach for work. We have a couple of good eggs around here in the 757. Let me know when you're here and maybe we can meet up for lunch or something.

I had weight loss surgery. I did it the easy way.
KissMyBrknHrtGB
on 7/10/10 3:37 pm - Tarboro, NC
Sounds great... I really could use some new weight loss friends... I'll be there this coming weekend!

Amber Marie 

start/now/goal/pounds to go
250/147/130/IM GOAL

angel85
on 7/20/10 3:09 am - Norfolk, VA
VSG on 05/09/12
I live in Norfolk which is close to Virginia Beach and I lived in Va Beach for 10 years.  There is a Hampton Roads Weight Loss Group that meets in the area.  I haven't been able yet to attend but they often go to a nice resturant for their meetings.  I haven't had my WLS yet, in insurance approval stage, but am always looking for extra support on my big day!
Carla C.
on 7/20/10 8:04 am - Norfolk, VA
Im in Norfolk. Email me at [email protected].  I have lots of information you may like...recipes, meetings, shopping and more...

Carla
Navytown Mom
on 7/22/10 2:40 am
Hello,

I live in Va Beach and would love to meet new friends, especially those going through the WLS journey. Feel free to Private message me.

Take care,
Susan

Jenwi3
on 8/9/10 12:31 pm - Chesapeake, VA

Welcome to VA.. I live in chesaepeake, near chesapeake square mall.. I have not had my surgery yet, going through insurance approval. Hope to meet ya

Jennifer

yellowrock60
on 8/24/10 10:59 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I'm in Chesapeake, not too far from Virginia Beach. I'm approved for surgery, but have not gotten a date yet. I'm new to the board and would also like to find new friends to share this experience with. I live in the Great Bridge section of Chesapeake.
smileyshan
on 9/4/10 9:28 am - Virginia Beach, VA
 hello. im in the va beach area. i had my surgery on 8/24. I love meeting new people. any new buddies want to add me feel free!!!!!
mommy2zynkhia85
on 9/5/10 2:07 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hi my name is destiny, I dont have my surgery until oct 18.... but congrads on your surgery....how is it going so far? I live in norfolk, but I work in virginia beach.  i was also looking to met new buddies, I am new on obesity help...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views