Has Dr. Mitchell Krieger done your surgery??

maxwell1100
on 6/25/10 9:22 am - Bowie, MD

I'm new to this website and am looking for anyone who has used Dr. Krieger for their surgery? 
Tell me about your experience.  Would you recommend him to the one person that you cherish the most?  Looking for your input positive or negative(if any). 

I'm considering using him next year and would love to hear from his patients.

Thanks

dwpersel
on 6/26/10 1:47 am - Fredericksburg, VA
He did my extended TT in January and will be having him do my arm lift in August. He is the greatest and a master. Very nice and gets where WLS are and have been. His staff is also excellent. I had seen 2 other PS and went with the best by far. Quite a few people on this website have used him and were thrilled with the results.

Diana

maxwell1100
on 6/26/10 7:41 am - Bowie, MD
Thank you for your input.  Good Luck with your arms in August.
msdawnie
on 6/27/10 7:25 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
my girlfriend who had wls 7 years ago just has a TT done with him on may 4th and is very pleased, she was only in the hospital for the day of surgery and she is just about 100% now and looks great!

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

virtly
on 6/27/10 9:32 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
He was my surgeon and did an awesome job with my extended tummy tuck. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Raven
caroline2622
on 6/28/10 8:34 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Dr Mitchell Krieger did my extended TT and hernia repair.    He totally gets WL Patients.  He wrote a book on WL Plastics.   Definately use him again.  1st rate surgeon and you will getr 1st rate treatment at Fair Oaks Hospital. 

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
maxwell1100
on 6/29/10 12:00 am - Bowie, MD
Thanks to all of you for your replies. 
SWEET Tink
on 6/29/10 12:38 pm
I am 6 Years Post op . To date Dr. Krieger has done my Breast Lift , Breast Augmentation , Butt lift and repaired a part of my TT that was done by another surgeon. 

There would be NO OTHER SURGEON that I would let touch my body . He works with bariatric patients and he understands our needs for protein and our nutrictional needs. He also stands behind his work . 

He has worked with Dr. Lamonico in Texas as a co-writer of a book. 
In my opinion .. you get what you pay for .. and I got a Million Bucks worth when I chose Dr. K . 

Pics on my profile if you would like to see them . 

Tink  

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/10 7:52 am - Yorktown, VA
Anyone use him for a thigh lift?  How are your scars?

Anyone wanna talk prices?  I'm going to need an extended TT, inner thigh work and a breast lift WITOUT augmentation in about a year.....maybe arms, too. 
caroline2622
on 7/28/10 8:41 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Dr Krieger's partner Goldberg didmy girlfriend's thigh and arm work .. OMG he is an artist.   Fine uniform stitch work and no scarring.    Both are outstanding doctors

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views