my health

beth sharp
on 6/22/10 11:56 am

hi... if its not one thing its another with me.. ive always been healthy.. with really no health issues.. besides when i was overly over weight and i had weight related high blood pressure.. once I had the surgery.. bp dropped to normal.. and its been ever since.. until Now...   during my pregnacy.. it was 120/80.       but i went in to the doctor to see my primary last week.. i wasnt feeling well and my blood pressure was very high... and my pulse was omg low...  in the 40s and 50s.. bp in the 180/100    or 170/88    i began to get overly concerned so i went in to see my primary again yesterday... she did a work up on blood tests i should of had done with dr halmi  back in march.. but i never went to have them done... anyways she also did a EKG... she told me to relax and that the bp and low pulse rate doesnt mean anything,.... but im sorry but i dont beleive her...   so she said maybe im not absorbing something  that she can fix...   but she wouldnt put me on bp meds until the results come back.... tell me this has happened to someone.. and they are okay now.... im really worried...   

what i dont get... is ive lost over 30 pounds since march.. and exerise daily ....  my heart should like this not rise...  

hopefully tomorrow i get some results... all the doctor told me today was... if your feeling dizzy with your bp high.. go to er... i cant give meds until all results are back..   

I called dr halmi's office  to ask if i should come in for high blood pressure  and low pulse rate.. she said go to your primary and if they think its related to gastric bypass then id get a appt to dr halmis office..... im soooo frustrated and worried about myself...

beth

Pat F.
on 6/22/10 9:43 pm - Richmond, VA
Beth take a deep breath and calm down. If you do not do this it will only make you bp go up even more. They are checking things out and give them time to do so. I think that you are going to be ok. I think that you might not be absorbing something and they will fine it. Take it easy and let us know how you are doing.

msdawnie
on 6/23/10 9:46 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
beth     calm down hunny! hopefully the tests will show you something.  how do you feel otherwise?  perhaps its from all the exercise you've been doing with maybe stress added in?? keep your head up and congrats on the weight loss over the last months!  let us know what you find out.  keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

caroline2622
on 6/28/10 8:52 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Beth   I agree with the Ladies    Take a deep breath and slow down.    Listen to your doctors and follow up .    Make sure all your doctors get you test results. Since you are pregnant    I always give everyone a copy.   Did I understand right you are now pregnant? If so make sure primary is talking to the OBGYN.

Sorry you are not feeling well.     Take care sweety   

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views