Need your prayers

tommygirl
on 6/18/10 7:09 am

Sorry for being away for so long, so many knew folks on here. I have gained about 10 lbs. in the last 2 years, but this my fault. I havent been exercising like I should and havent been feeling well. I was told 2 weeks ago that I had breast cancer and that I had to have surgery right away. Well I did on June 14th which was my hubbys and my 41st wedding anniversary. I am out of the hospital now with so much pain and drains that I hate. I will return to the drs. on Tuesday for the staples to be removed and hopefully these drains, and also they will have all the other results back which will determine if I need to go through radiation and chemo. So say a prayer for me if you would, that they got all the cancer and I wont need chemo or radiation. I love the folks on this board.Thank you
Tomygirl

Pat F.
on 6/18/10 11:04 am - Richmond, VA
I am so sorry for what you are having to go through and will keep you in my prayers. Please take of yourself and let us know what we can do to help.

~Truffles~
on 6/18/10 12:56 pm - VA
I'm so very sorry this has happened! My thoughts are with you and your family.

Renee
"Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself."  ~Rita Mae Brown
CKatGo
on 6/18/10 9:20 pm - VA
You have been through so much. Hang in there and know that your friends are praying for you. Keep us posted.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
MerMer
on 6/18/10 9:57 pm
Sorry to hear about your breast cancer. I can relate totally. I just had both breast removed on 5/26/10. I was so glad when they removed the drains. I had them for 2 weeks. I had immediate reconstruction after the mastectomy and had my first fill yesterday. It was very overwhelming for me at first, but with prayer we will get through it. Prayers being sent for you.
kbush
on 6/19/10 12:11 pm - richmond, VA
I said a prayer; keep us posted and take care.

Kathy

Tam
on 6/21/10 4:58 am - Richmond, VA
Oh my sweet, sweet Betty!  You are ALWAYS in my prayers, and always will be.  Please let me know if you need anything...you have my number, e mail and address.  I am just a short drive away and would love to come and help you with anything you need.  I love you!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Lauren B
on 6/22/10 2:24 am - VA
Your have my prayers and thoughts.  I wish you a speedy recovery!  MUCH LOVE!

L

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

MarisaIsabella
on 6/22/10 12:28 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Praying for a speedy recovery and comfort in your heart. Much peace for you
Marisa

DONNAROANOKE
on 6/23/10 11:09 am
I'm like you don't get on here much anymore. My prayers are with you and things will work out. Don't worry about the weight. I think this is normal. I have gained 15 and can't seem to get it off.Keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views