Friday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 6/11/10 2:30 am - Remington, VA
WooHoo, just got back from my last trip to the high school.  So unless we "adopt" another child, we only have our own two girls to worry about.  Boy am I ready for summer.  Busy weekend here.  Tonight is my hubby's niece's graduation & party, tomorrow is date night, Sunday is the last soccer game of the season & then Monday is graduation for our "son".  And in between all that I need to make up about 3 hours of work.

Yesterday's results
coffee in
32 oz fluidsB - english muffin with peanut butter & watermelon
S - granola bar
L - left over manwich
S - banana
D - eggs, bacon, & hashbrowns

today's plan
coffee in
B - 1/2 bagel with cream cheese
S - none
L - cheeseburger
S - banana or crackers
D - whatever we can grab on the way to graduation

Have a great one.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 6/11/10 10:04 am
Hi court..   ya it does sound like a busy weekend.. but a fun filled one at that..   not much going on over here .. took the kids to our pool today and they told me they want to go back for a few hours tomorrow.. so thats the plan... my husband comes home sunday night hes been gone for the last 2 weeks  out of the country..        so im excited for that... and i can not wait for sunday night.... my show comes back on... true blood... lol  i know i know. but i love my show..

today i took a hour long body pump class at the gym today.. and about 30 minutes after class was over.. my arms were feeling it..     then i went back this evening before the pool and rode the bike for 30 minutes..   i was at a plateau.. but not sure whats happening but ive dropped 5 pounds since my hubby left.. i wanted to be 175 when he got home..  and today i hit it....

todays food was..

B  small spoonful of scrambled eggs and 3 slices of turkey bacon.. 25 calories each
S  skipped
L  Chicken salad
S  100 calorie pack of popcorn
D  CHICKEN salad

have a great night and a wonderful weekend..

Beth

msdawnie
on 6/11/10 10:17 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
UMM...i LOVEEEE True Blood!!!  cant wait  hehe

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views