Wednesday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 6/8/10 10:45 pm - Remington, VA
Again I apologize for being MIA.  Lots of stuff going on at home & at work and it has been impossible for me to get on here.  I have decided though that I need to make the time for myself as it is important.

Today's plan
coffee in
working on 16 oz fluids already
B - whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter, watermelon
S - banana or crackers if needed
L - Chipotle bowl
S - waht I don't have in the a.m. if needed
D - not sure yet

Hoping to get in some exercise but the weather may deter me a bit.  Will see.  Have a great day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 6/9/10 1:48 am
Hi Court

glad to see you.. it seems  the few that posted their daily on tracks have alll been alittle MIA including myself..  but I too  need this.. it helps me stick to my routine.. and reminds me every day.. why im doing this.. last night i was trying to talk myself out of going to spin class.. i love when the hour class is over i feel soooo good about myself but i dread when it starts cuz its a long hour.. lol   but i weighed myself today and im down to 177.   today I got up.. went to the gym already and went grocery shoppin..

tomorrow is another spin class..   my husband has been gone for 2 weeks and he comes home monday.. im hoping to be 175 when he gets home  lol  

no coffee today

B  100 calorie bagel with sugar free jelly..   10 calories in jelly
s   skipped
L   turkey subway sandwich no cheese.. no dressing     280 calorie..
S  protein drink
D  alittle spaghetti   but since i cant tolerate pasta i may have a slim fast meal

i need to drink more water.. havent gotten down alot today.

have a great day... Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views