JANUARY 2011 SNOWBALL PART DEUX .,

SWEET Tink
on 6/3/10 11:26 pm
Some of you remember 4 years ago David Becker and I sat out to give you guys a WLS conference like no other , And that we did . Well .. we are contemplating doing it again . But we need people to commit to coming . Our cost was very affordable and the Fun ,,, was off the hook . This is how I got the name Tink ... it was at this conference .. at this time I had long blond hair and I was dancing on a table in the hospitality room ... someone shouted , hey I know who you look like .,, you look like Tinkerbell .. so there started the saga of David and Tink .

Right now David is working on getting us Hotel rates and admission rates. Our admission includes meals , ****tail hour ( cash bar ) and a Formal Dance. A dance where the ladies can wear their finest formals and the men can wear their tuxes or suits .

We had some great speakers , surgeons , plastic surgeons and motivational speakers,
This conference I have lined up some very special speakers  , and some really great break out sessions. I even have someone we all know and love to speak ... Holding on to this secret . And I have asked one other I am waiting to hear back from .

Give it some thought ,. The dates are to be the weekend of the 23 of January  2011  in Richmond Virginia,
Below are some pictures from the event , I hope that you will give it some thought, and when we get a final intermarry we will let you know , but we cannot make it happen with out YOU ! 

jansnowball | Misguided ~~Angel~~

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Brenda E.
on 6/4/10 10:56 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
I would definitely be interested in this!  If the prices are not too out of our range my husband and I would be glad to attend!!  Please keep me posted.

Brenda

Melinda A.
on 6/7/10 7:21 am - Annandale, VA
I would SO be there .... just let me know where and when
dlo2
on 6/7/10 8:08 am - Brandenburg, KY
I would be interested as well.  Thanks
bjhice
on 6/13/10 2:27 am - New Kent, VA
Tink - I am there. Soooo need this. Having relapse issues and gained 30 pounds. Not happy with St. Mary's - have turned all there support groups into pre-op's so no more help there. Vendor-wise, can you bring back the "bra-ladies" as am now in tatters and lost their address Also willing to help out.

bj
Tam
on 6/21/10 5:02 am - Richmond, VA
I am sooooooo in.....and will even be the event photographer if you want me to.  I have upgraded my equipment!  Claire will be old enough and I will ask my sister to babysit....I am soooo looking forward to something like this,  Need any help?????

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Loris
on 6/26/10 12:54 pm - Midlothian, VA
If Scot and I are still in Virginia we will be there.  Loris

Loris  344/119@ 5'2" Below Goal                    
                                     Lower body lift  10/17/2007
                                     Upper body lift     1/23/2008

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views