hi

msdawnie
on 6/1/10 11:26 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
..just stopping in to say hi!

hope everyone is doing well and had a great holiday weekend.  we were busy busy!! went to Kings Dominion on monday..10 hours!  woo! lol 

i just got word of when hubby flies out..June 22nd, for 4 months.  ive known for awhile now that he's heading over there, we've been preparing..but didnt have a definite.  today i got the definite.  when he told me, emotions, all kinds, went through me.  but, i all i reached for was my water...in the past, i wouldve raided the pantry!  big wow for me!

i saw Dr Tran on Friday, updated everyone on an earlier post...all in all..things look good for me.  im happy.  and getting closer and closer to my goal! 

down 15# in 9 weeks.  im happy. 

take care all and drink drink drink! 
-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Ms Court
on 6/2/10 12:07 am - Remington, VA
Sorry I have been MIA.  Lots of crazy things going on in the last week.  I am about done in by stress.  I will say though that I have not really turned to the food.  Have managed to avoid the sugars for the most part too.  I really need to way in.  Been out in the yard just about every night playing with the dog.  Not major exercise but more than I was doing.  Hope you all have a great one.

Beth & Dawn, congrats on those wow moments!!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 6/2/10 12:08 am
hi dawn..

i too took my kids to kings dominion on monday.. trying to get the use out of these season passes.. so we hung out in the water park for a few hours..during the summer  i try to take them once or twice a week to play in the water park...     your doing great dawn.. keep up the good work...  your sooo close to where you want to be...

Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views