Monday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 5/24/10 2:41 am - Remington, VA
Hello all!!  How was your weekend?  Mine was great.  Got to have an auntie sleepover which was a lot of fun.  Took a nap after everyone left though cause I was beat.  Not much in the plans for today.  At work for part of the day then I am off and heading home.  No plans & it is rainy/gloomy so it might just be a quiet night at home.  Have a great one!!

today's plan
a.m. cuppas in
B - protein bar & banana
S - granola bar
L - ham & cheese flatbread from subway with lettuce tomato & onion
S - not sure
D - not sure

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 5/24/10 8:04 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
good monday evening!  happy new week! hope everyone is doing well.  i had a pretty quiet weekend.  i worked saturday, pretty slow for a saturday.  sunday was a chill at home kinda day.  we watched a movie and caught up on dvr'd (recorded) shows.  i LOVE House and Fringe!!

today i decided to start the 5 Day Pouch Test.  ive only had liquids today in the form of water, crystal light, propel, whey protein shake, muscle milk, cream soup, jello and sugar-free pudding (i still had my coffee as usual).  i am going to have green tea tonight before bed.  ive decided to do this because ive found myself "allowing" a bite of something here, a bite of something there.  i CRAVE carbs.  i know if i keep letting myself "sample" here and there that i will get back to the grazing and snacking i was doing.  i am also going to admit that i did not drink my water last week like i had been.  i was averaging atleast 100oz/day and i found myself only drinking maybe 48oz or less some days.   ive done the 5 DPT in the past with great results, it truly helped with the carb cravings. 

here is what my day looked like:  (and ive not been hungry ..at all!)

16.9oz Plain Water
24oz Regular Coffee
8oz Choc Whey Protein Shake
16.9oz Crystal Light
20oz Kiwi/Strawberry Propel
8oz Cream of Chic Soup
4oz Sugar-Free Jello
16.9oz Plain Water
14oz Choc Muscle Milk
16.9oz Plain Water

so....should be an interesting week! hehe 
take care all, keep up the great work and drink drink drink!
im off to go walking, heading to the soccer field (takes me 30 minutes to get there)
-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views