Friday

msdawnie
on 5/21/10 3:02 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hi all!  welp, the weekend is just around the corner.  any plans?  how are you guys doing?

as i said in yesterday's post, i am off work today.   ive been a busy little bee today.  i dropped the kids off at school and went straight to the lab to get my blood drawn.  from the time i got up (7:30 and to the time i got to the lab 8:45) i managed to drink 24.9 oz of water.  i waited on my coffee for after my blood draw, but of course, i started on that right after lol. man, she left a pretty good hematoma..ugh..i always tell them to use a smaller gauge on me, but they never listen!

since then, i have run to Ross (got resistance bands and a cute top), Target and Haircuttery.  i got my hair cut today! yay! wow, do i feel so much better! lol

i had a great lunch.  tuna on toasted sandwich thins, moz. cheese stick and an apple.

i work tomorrow, will miss the soccer game.  then sunday we have a picnic to go to in Front Royal.

hope everyone is well.  take care and drink drink drink!

-hugs-
dawn  
(by the way, the scale says 190# today) pllbbbb!

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Ms Court
on 5/21/10 6:25 am - Remington, VA
Good Afternoon!  Had a fabulous evening last night.  Both the girlies along with the "son" were home for then evening & no extra people.  It was lots of fun and nice to have a family night.  Been swamped at work again today.  Next week won't be much better, ugh.  I so need a break.

Weekend plans include a mani/pedi with one of my besties once I get out of work, some time with my hubby, a sleepover with the nephews and niece, and some down time on Sunday, no soccer this weekend.

Yesterday's results
cuppas in
out of protein
about 55 oz of water
B - granola bar & cheese stick
S - none
L - kids size burger
S - whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter
D - spaghetti

Today's plan
cuppas in
out of protein
so far 24 oz of fluids
B - granola bar & cheese stick
S - none
L - chickfila
S - none
D - leftover spaghetti

Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

rduck8
on 5/21/10 7:23 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Just stopped in to say hello to everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views