Thursday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 5/19/10 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  How are you today?  Doing well here and down 2 lbs.  Enjoyed a quiet evening with my "son" last night.  Hubby went to the soccer game with the oldest at her school, "son" and I worked on homework.  Played outside with the dog for a bit in the rain, didn't get in my bike ride or walk as it started to really rain.  Not too much planned for today.  Work of course and then home for a night with the kids.

Yesterday's results
cuppas in
out of protein
54 oz of fluids
B - whole wheat english muffin with egg salad
S - granola bar
L - leftovers
S - cheese stick
D - enchildada

Today's plan:
cuppas in
out of protein
B - whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter
S - granola bar
L - probably subway
S - cheese stick
D - not sure

Have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 5/19/10 11:55 pm
good morning Court

I checked in but didnt post yesterday.. i had the baby always wanting my attention every time i sat down at the computer..  awesome that you lost 2 pounds.. feels good.    last night was relaxing.. watched my american idol... bummed the girl wasnt kicked off.. but its ok.. hoping Lee wins..  if anyone here watches that  lol  

today is my sons 12th birthday and i got him a ice cream cake..  good thing ive never really liked ice cream..   let alone in a cake... so im safe there i may have a bite but not a peice... we were going to take him out for dinner but he rather have my italian spaghetti... so thats what hes getting..   to bad i cant eat any :(   i grew up on pasta, since my moms italian.. and you its so hard not to eat the pasta... when i do it hurts so bad..   so i try to stay away from pasta and rice.. they both do that to me..

i may go out shopping today  and then to the gym.. i stepped on the scale this morning and i finalllllllllllly got out of the 180s... im now 179.... finally...   so now i need to get busy and get out of the 170s...

today on the menu..

vitamins in.. and cup of coffee
B  1/2 sausage turkey link   2 table spoons of scrambled egg bite of biscuit       ( codys birthday breakfast)   lol
S    skipping
L    Salad with crab meat    
S  protein drink
D   tiny portion of spaghetti.. mostly salad  

Dessert... a bite of his cake.

i need to get the water down.... have a good day today..

Beth

msdawnie
on 5/20/10 4:34 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hi girls!

i got off work early today and had a second to post real quick.  im doing good, feeling pretty darn good and am eating and drinking fine.   to be truthfully honest...i have NOT been logging my food intake this week.  i have continued to drink my water as i was and still love it immensely.  here's the thing,  my clothes are fitting looser, i can see a difference, but the numbers on the scale are stuck at the same ...187-189#!   i know, i know...ive lost inches..woo hoo...but as we all do, i want to see the numbers on the scale go down.   i was back up to 12's (tight) and 14's (comfortable) ..now i am in 12's (COMFORTABLY) and 14's (LOOSE) ..i have even been able to get back in my 10's (TIGHT) ..so, yes, i see a big difference ..and i feel great...people are beginning to notice more and more...so why am i so frustrated? LOL

i go for my blood draw tomorrow,  my appointment with Dr Halmi is May 28th. i am excited to go, he is also checking my thyroid level since i am hypothyroid but with no supplementation since 4 months out from wls   :)

keep up the great work gals, take care and drink drink drink!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views