Happy Saturday all!

Ms Court
on 5/14/10 9:26 pm - Remington, VA
I am back.  Made it home safely on Thursday afternoon & jumped right in to normal house life.  Up and off to work yesterday which of course was non stop all day to play catch up.

I am very proud of myself though.  I really watched my eating & fluids and managed to stay away from most of the sugar & sweets.  When I though they were calling my name, I had fruits & veggies instead.

So now it is back to the grind & normal life.  Bathing suit shopping today, ugh, ladies night out with my mom & sisters tonight, soccer tomorrow.  Hope you all have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 5/14/10 11:43 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
welcome back, court!!  we missed you!  way to go with making good choices! keep up the great work!  it does make ya feel good, doesnt it?? :)

i had a binge day yesterday.  it started out with tortilla chips and con queso for breakfast, pizza hut pizza for lunch (work meeting) and candy (dark choc covered almonds, twizzlers, licorce and mini candy bars)  ..no i didnt it the whole bag of all the above, but i did eat what i wanted.  then it was chinese for dinner.   im telling you, i ate like i was a fat person again.  (btw, i was on my period this week) lol

i feel like the stay puff marshmallow lady today (salt, salt salt), i can feel it in my fingers lol   but i was down 1.2 pounds, go figure!  LOL 

ive had my water today, started on coffee and heading to the soccer game where i'll get more water in there.   gonna flu**** out today!

have a great weekend.

take care all,
-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views