TGIF friday on track

beth sharp
on 5/13/10 9:54 pm
hello and good morning all..

last night was something else.. i planned to sit and watch my shows and relax.. well i did just the opposite.. i did watch the shows but there was no relaxing going on... yesterday at the gym in the morning a trainer walked up to me and asked if i wanted to do the ab class... so i agreed and went in.. not realizing it was a 30 minute class...  so i figured today my abs would be killing me.. then at the end of her class. she mentioned she also teaches the cycle/spin class at 7;30. I always wanted to try it so i agreed to come back for her class... as i got on the bike and ready  i asked her how long is this class.. thinking 30 minutes.. she said its 60 minutes of hard work... oooooh no...  but i kept up.. i didnt give up... and finished the class.. but today i can barely move.. between my abs and my butt and legs.... there is no working out today... lol   so i pretty much stood up most of the time peddling as fast i could going up hill... lol

today.. im relaxing :)   

on  a good note.. i weigh a pound lighter :)

b... a bite of egg whites with green peppers and a mini bagel with light cream cheese    total calories 180
S   protein drink
L   a salad
D   chicken soft tacos    

have a great day...

Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views