Looking for some local support

angel85
on 5/13/10 4:21 am - Norfolk, VA
VSG on 05/09/12

I am looking for anyone in the Hampton Roads area.  I plan on having VSG sometime this year with Norfolk Surgical Group through Sentara.  My initial consult is on the 25th. 

msdawnie
on 5/13/10 4:25 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
welcome to the board and good luck!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Carla C.
on 5/17/10 5:08 am - Norfolk, VA
hello, I am local and I had bypass with Dr. Fontana with NSG, he was assisted by Dr. W.  They are both great surgeons.  Hope to meet you....I will give you all my hints and websites and most of all my recipes..

Carla
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/10 6:15 am - Yorktown, VA
There is a Hampton Roads group page here on OH that you might like.  I'm not sure if you have to be invited to join or not.  Are you on it?
SleeveRockn Chic
on 5/26/10 2:26 pm
HI, my name is Kerry.  I have been wanting surgery for a few years now. I went to a free seminar with Norfolk Surgical Group but coming up with the $500 program fee when u are really strapped tends to be difficult.  I saw a billboard the other day for bon secur bariatic group and they have NO program fee so I go to their seminar tomorrow hopefully everything will be good.  I don't know much about this group so I hope to learn through this board and from research.  You can send me a message if you want to talk or anything.  Take care, Kerry 
ooo2bthin
on 5/27/10 7:39 am

Good luck tomorrow.  I hope it works out for you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views