Thursday on track

beth sharp
on 5/12/10 9:56 pm
well good morning..   its early but Ive been up since 5 ish,,. I made breakfast for the kids and hubby and they are about to head out to school and work..  yay :))   i love thursdays because my shows are on tonight.. greys anatomy and private practice.. so ill be glued to the tv tonight... i grazed a tiny bit last night.. but were not perfect and its going to happen from time to time.. but its a new day and im going to do better today...  i  think my monthly is coming so i always crave salt .. and i had a few of the baby's cheese crackers..  well actually a 6 pack of those crackers.. they come in their own wrapper.. they are 190 calories.. so i went over my calories..  o well.. new day...   after i log off im going to down a big glass of water.. dawn is making me want to drink more water.. your doing awesome dawn...

b... a mini bagel with a tiny bit of  light cream cheese    70 calories 30 calories..
s     will be my protein drink  130 calories and 26g of protein
L      maybe my salad and some fruit
S   protein drink  
D    turkey breasts and mashed potatos and vegi

well thats the plan..      and of course im going to try to get down 75 oz of water or more..

have a great thursday...

Beth

msdawnie
on 5/12/10 11:20 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
good morning beth..and anyone else who stops by!

im off work today.  i dont have any real plans, just catching up on chores, a few phone calls to make and a few errands to run.  this evening is my walk night, so i will be doing that as well today.  i have even planned to get on the wii fit, i think i have enough energy for some hula hoopin'  woo hoo!  lol
tonight is the season finale of The Vampire Diaries ...yes, im a vamp girl!  LOVEEE vamps  hehe  i am soooo Team Edward as well! 
i, too, am PMS'ing, well actually, have "started" my period.  if you remember, i had an endometrial ablasion in Sept, so not sure if you can actually consider it my monthly, but i still have all the symptoms and cravings.  so i know how you feel beth! lol

so far today:  16.9oz water w/vitamins, 24oz Coffee (made as usual)

my plan:
B- 2 scrambled eggs w/ 1 slice melted American Cheese on toasted Sandwich Thins, 4 oz Yogurt
S- 8 oz Choc. Protein Shake made with Skim Milk and 1 tbs Peanut Butter
L- 2 Tbs Tuna made w/ Light Mayo, 2 cups 5 Leaf Lettuce w/ small amt Ranch Dressing
S- 8 oz Strawberry Protein Shake made w/Skim Milk and Small Banana
D- 3 oz Cheeseburger, 4 oz Applesauce, 1/2 cup Green Beans, 1/4 cup Steamed Rice

Beth, good job for increasing your water..every little bit will help!  keep up the good work and take care!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views