Wedesday On track

beth sharp
on 5/12/10 3:06 am, edited 5/12/10 5:41 am
hello everyone... I hope everyone is doing well and that we are doing well with being on track doing what were suppose too... ive slipped a tiny bit and nibbled on this or that.. but quickly stopped.. lol    i took your suggestion Dawn and began to eat more calories per meal.. i also think i was in starvation mode.. and i admit i havent been getting down 100 oz of water...  maybe half that actually.. but i need to start drinking more.  i skipped my morning protein.. so ill have to have one after dinner... im still going to the gym.. but not always twice a day.. some times if i dont get a good work out in the morning ill go back for more.. i stepped on the scale today and im down to 181. :))    i just want to get into the next 10 pounds and work out of the 170s... 

my food intake

B  a mini bagel with light cream cheese.. 70 calories and 30 calories..
S   skipped
L    salad from subway with chicken   140 calories
S   will be my protein drink  130 calories 26 g  of protein
D    think were having salmon and salad and vegi    21 g of protein
S  protein drink   130 calories 26g of protein

have a great day... Beth
msdawnie
on 5/12/10 11:54 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hey beth!  was beginning to wonder where you were  ..im doing well, holding steady at 187-188-189#  ugh! lol  ..i dont mind right now because  1) im under 190# again, 2) ive lost a total of 6 inches (total body) and 3) i feel great!

still getting my water in ..love my water...have i mentioned..i LOVE water?!  hehe

ive increased my protein shakes to two-three per day, this has in turn increased my calorie intake.  i am still exercising..every other day now  :)   45 minute walk/runs and toning exercises.

im off work tomorrow so will check in then..have a great night and keep up the good work.

take care and drink drink drink!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views