howdy!

Toobcherished
on 5/12/10 5:47 am - Henrico, VA
Yea I know...its been a while.  I just posted a small update to my profile but wanted to drop in and say hi to all here.  As of today I am 82 pounds down.  I seem to be eating ok but have had issues with a bit of memory loss.  My labs look good but I have upped my B12 to twice a day.  It seems to have helped.  Also noticed cold hands.  I moved recently so life has been hectic and shows no signs of slowing down anything soon.  I do have current pics posted to my profile as well. 

Hope you all are doing good!

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

msdawnie
on 5/12/10 11:40 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
did they check your thyroid level with your labs?  just curious..those two symptoms could possibly indicate a low thyroid (hypothyroidism) 

congrats on your weight loss and keep up the great work!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Ms Court
on 5/13/10 8:25 pm - Remington, VA
Sounds like you are doing great.  Keep it up!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 5/13/10 9:45 pm
Hi Court.. ive been thinking of you.. and hope your doing okay.. im soo sorry for your loss in your family... my prayers are with you and your family..

Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views