Wednesday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 5/5/10 5:10 am - Remington, VA
Good Afternoon all!  How are you today?  I am okay.  Been a busy and slightly stressful week.  Nothing too major and I am surviving.  So I am down a couple of lbs but not a lot.  I will jsut keep admitting that I don't get my fluids in, & I don't get my exericse in.  Got to really push myself to get some changes going on here as it is not going to come off on it's own and I will do no good for support with anyone else if I can't support myself.

Yesterday's results
cuppas in
48 oz fluids
B - protein drink
S - banan & granola bar
L - sesame chicken
S - popcorn
D - pizza

Today's plan:
cuppas & protein in
16 oz water so far
B - yogurt & whole grain english muffin
S - carrots
L - kids size burger w/tomato, onion minus 1/2 bun & a few french fries
S - crackers
D - not sure yet

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 5/5/10 6:28 am
hello everyone..

well today was a fairly easy day.. only thing i did outside the house was go to the gym..    im making dinner right now.. so as you can see.. not much going on  lol    thats a good thing once or twice a week...  todays food intake is..

coffee and vitamins in

drinking more water  

B oatmeal   130 calories 7g of protein
S  protein drink  130 calories 26g of protein
 L  small salad with crab meat and cucumbers    150 calories 
S   small green apple and protein drink 26g of protein 130 calories 
D  im making spaghetti and meat balls but i cant eat the pasta.. after 4 yrs.. the pasta still hurts me.. so ill have a salad and meat balls and sauce

drinking more water

have a good night... Beth

msdawnie
on 5/5/10 11:38 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
good evening ladies!

i worked a double today (12 hour shift) so this is the only time ive had to get online.  i am down to 187# again today lol ..ugh..the 2# up and down thing is killing me, but atleast i am out of carb cravings, mainly take in protein throughout the day, getting more veggies in and small amounts of whole grains, been getting more fiber as well..that has helped in the bm department lol

i actually felt skinny today.  i had two compliments at work, one from a coworker and another from a client i havent seen in awhile, so that was awesome.

i think its come down to a combination of not enough calories and drinking too soon after because im tellin' yas, i HAVE NOT had any slider foods  (chips, crackers, etc)  my meals consist of mainly protein, then veggies and usually some sort of fruit.

today:

vitamins w/ 16.9oz water..24 oz Coffee
more water  -   this usually gets me to 9:30-10am before real hunger sets in and i NEED to eat something.
B- Quaker Cinnamon Swirl High Fiber Oatmeal (2 pks) and Medium Banana
S- Fiber One Bar
L- 2 Tbs Tuna on Whole Grain Sandwich Thins w/ 10 Tortilla Chips and 1 oz Cheese
S- Watermelon Slices (about 3/4 cup)
D- 4 Meatballs with Marinara topped with Mozzarella Cheese+ 1 pk Chocolatey Mint Rice Cakes (90 calories, 2g Fiber, 2g Protein, 7g Sugar)  YUM.
S- 8 oz Skim Milk, then Cinnamon Spice Herbal Tea

i guess i will try waiting atleast an hour after eating to start drinking again, but i feel like that will slow my water intake ...we'll see

have a good evening all, im off tomorrow, so will check in then

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views