Tuesday - On Track Check in

Ms Court
on 5/3/10 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  Doing well here today.  Had a great day yesterday!  Got some chores doen around the house, got some relaxation in.  Fabulous & just what I needed.  Today's plan is to go to Winchester for a meeting & then home for the afternoon.  Probably have the girlies tonight so it will be a funfilled crazy evening. 

Yesterday's results
cuppas in
B - chicken salad sandwich
S - none
L - peanut butter & banana sandwich
S - granola bar
D - enchiladas

Today's plan:
cuppas in
B - protein drink
S - carrots
L - not sure
S - banana
D - thinking some london broil

Have a great one.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 5/3/10 11:12 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hiya all!   been busy, but trying to still check in when i can.  im off work today, so have chores to do, errands to run, etc.  ive been doing great, feeling great..seeing a difference in my energy level ..the scale is stuck at 187-189# still, but ive seen a bigggg difference in my inches lost.  my clothes are looser and my energy level is through the roof!

i continue to drink tons of water, getting lots of protein in and loving salads lately..my biggest thing i discovered lately is that i loveeee granola and raisins on my salad. YUM. im walking 45 minutes for 3 to 4 times weekly and getting my vitamins in daily.

today, ive only had my vitamins, 33.8oz of H20 and 24 oz of Coffee, but im about to have breakfast

B- 1 and 1/2 packets Healthy Weight Oatmeal + Unflavored Unjury Protein w/ Small Banana

i will check in with the rest of the days food/liquid intake later.  hope everyone is doing well, take care and drink drink drink 

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

beth sharp
on 5/4/10 2:40 am
good morning you ladies : )  hope today is going smooth for you and dawn have a great day off.. i too am stuck at the same weight for a few days  .. frustrating but i keep telling myself keep doing what im doing eat right and excerise and it will go down.

today i just cleaned up around the house .. then off to the gym.. i did 50 minutes on the bike.. and ill go back later when kids go to martial arts and do some lifting

todays food intake

coffee  and vitamins in

B medium orange
S  opps skipped
L        small salad and  4 california rolls with crab meat   100 calories for the 4 rolls 50 calories for the salad
S  protein drink
D  might have the salmon salad from panera bread   400 calories  
s   protein drink                          

have a great day and a good evening

Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views