Thursday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 4/28/10 10:17 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!!!  Day was pretty good yesterday.  Got in a brief walk & some kick ball in the yard with the dog but not exactly what I wanted too.  By the time I left work I was exhausted and just couldn't get it done.  Read a book while the men watched hockey and then hit the bed.  Hoping for a relatively easy day today.  Boy am I ready for the weekend.

Yesterday's results:
a.m. cuppas & protein
about 48 oz of fluids
B - scrambled egg, mini bagel & yogurt
S - granola bar
L - bbq and pretzels
S - crackers
D - 1/2 c spaghetti
Was disappointed when I went for my banana for snack and realized I had forgotten to pack it

Today's plan:
a.m. cuppas & protein in
sippin on some decaf tea now
B - scrambled egg, mini bagel & yogurt
S - granola bar or banana
L - probably a wrap from subway as I really don't want bbq again
S - crackers or banana
D - undecided

Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 4/29/10 4:58 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
happy thursday!  im off today, been relatively chill.  got up at 6:30am to make sure the kids were up and getting ready for school..hopped in the shower right away (i tend to put a shower off until later on my day's off, but wanted to get up and moving this morning)

the first thing i do in the mornings is take my vitamins with 16.9oz bottle of water.  while im getting that down, i run to Wawa (have i mentioned i canNOT live without my Wawa coffee?? hehe), finish my water in the meantime and about 45 min later i start sipping on my coffee (24oz caffeinated made w/splenda and small amount half/half)

after my coffee, i drink 33.8oz more of water before i have breakfast. 

today:
B- 2 eggbeaters scrambled w/ slice melted cheese on toasted sandwich thins and 1/4 canteloupe
S- 8 oz Protein Shake made w/ Vanilla Whey, Skim Milk, 1 tbs Peanut Butter and small Banana
L- 1 cup 5 leaf Salad w/ hard boiled egg, Beets (about 3-sliced) and 1/2 cup Steamed Broccoli

will probably have a Fiber Bar for snack and not sure what dinner will be (possibly spaghetti) and then try to get one more protein shake in before bed..oh and a walk 

hope all is going well with you, take care of you and drink drink drink!

-hugs- 
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

virtly
on 4/30/10 9:30 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Dawn,

Do u workout at Gold's gym? If not you have a twin there.
msdawnie
on 4/30/10 9:46 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
i should, but i dont  lol 

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views