Wednesday back on track check in

Ms Court
on 4/27/10 10:19 pm - Remington, VA
Believe it or not I did post yesterday and our system crashed at work as I hit the submit button & I never got a chance to check to see if it went though.  Ah technology.  Monday was a crazy day with my schedule and I just couldn't get here.  It may take me a few weeks to adjust to the Monday schedule change at work.  So the first half of the day at work was very slow yesterday due to the system being down and not being able to do much of anything.  I took a few hours of leave in the afternoon to go watch the youngest's first school soccer game of the season.  They won!  Then it was home for a quiet evening with the hubby.  My stepbrother messaged me to let me know that niece/nephew #18 is on the way.  Gosh my family is huge.  Went out back & kicked the soccer ball around with the dog for a bit last night.  Was a bit too chilly to stay out long.  No big plans for today, work & home.  Need to fit in some chores & a good walk and/or bike ride.

Yesterday's food results:
cuppas & protein in
about 48 oz of fluids (not good!)
B - egg mcmuffin minus 1/2 bread
S - none
L - 3/4 cup shepards pie (ground beef, tomatoes, corn, topped with a dab of mashed potaotes) & a mini bagel
S - a few bites of pork barbeque
D - grilled pork chop (about 5 oz), salad, and a few bites of baked potato

Today's plan:
cuppas & protein in
already have 8 oz of water done
B - scrambled egg, yogurt & mini bagel
S - banana or granola bar
L - barbeque on lite bun, carrots
S - crackers or stuff from a.m. if not eaten
D - undecided

Have a great day!!! 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 4/28/10 3:52 am
hello everyone

I hope everyone is doing well .. well i skipped posting yesterday i think.. it was a busy day.. today seems alot better,  i went to the gym early and came home had my lunch and put baby down for his nap.   now im just cleaning up around the house until kids come home from school and i take them to martial arts and head back to the gym.  i think im going to start taking 3 protein drinks a day instead of two, and try to get more water down.. but 60 to 70 oz is alot for me. i have to say.. i miss my diet cokes.. i still have one a day but i rarely fini****  

todays plan..

coffee and vitamins in

B.   1/3 cup egg whites  with green and red peppers  with 3 orange slices 
s.   protein drink   130 calories 26g of protein
L  .   lettuce and 4 oz of chicken chopped up with green onions  ( i made a salad out of left overs from last night.. we had soft chicken tacos)
S will be my protein drink
D   im making hamburger helper for everyone. .i may have a couple bites but the pasta still causes me pain so ill eat a salad
S   possibly my 3rd protein drink

i need to get more water down

have a great day...Beth

msdawnie
on 4/28/10 12:44 pm - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hi girls-

as i said in an earlier post..busy week for me, so havent been able to get online.  im still hovering between 187-189#, ive kicked up my exercising, walking 30-45 min 3 to 4 times weekly, eventually hoping to get a walk in every day, but hard with my work schedule.  ive continued and absolutely love getting my water in ..now drinking up to 130 oz/day.  how much is too much??

for awhile i was having a problem with bm's, all the protein..but now ive noticed that i have a good bm every morning if i get a protein shake in about 2 or 3 hours before bed.  so, im going to stick with what works, lol

i feel amazing, people are beginning to notice and tell me, which is a wonderful feeling!

keep up the great work, take care of you and drink drink drink!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views