Friday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 4/22/10 10:35 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How are you today?  TGIF!!!  So the evening went well last night.  Great Bday dinner!  Surprised hubby with some fabulous gifts & a surprise guest for dinner.  Sat on the deck with my friend and watched as hubby & kids kicked the soccer ball around some.  So any plans for the weekend?

Swapped weekends with the mom regarding the kids so hubby and I are girlie free, not sure if the "son" is coming out or not.  No plans for tonight, might hit the high school soccer game.  Tomorrow hubby works & I am going out to dad's again to see my aunt & uncle, might bring my niece home with me.  BIL is supposed to come over to go fishing with hubby.  Sunday is my stepdad's bday dinner & we have soccer. 

Yesterday's food results:
cuppas & protein in
B - none
S - crackers
L - cheeseburger & sun chips
S - carrots
D - bbq chicken, beans
40 oz of water
a couple of bites of cake

Todays plans:
B - oatmeal (heart healthy serving size
S - crackers or carrots
L - leftover steak & beans & some potato salad
S - carrots or crackers
D - not sure

Have a great day & fabulous weekend!!!!!!!!1

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 4/23/10 2:53 am, edited 4/23/10 10:13 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
Good Afternoon~   im at work, so gotta make it quick! lol

remember when i said i was feeling sluggish and frumpy? i guess i was holding on to water weight or something, was up 3 pounds- scale was showing 191# again ..ugh..i was so discouraged, so yesterday, i drank drank drank - got my protein in - and this morning the scale showed 187#  LOL ..ugh...ok, so im not complaining now, but the up and down is killing me!

today:

vitamins in w/ 16.9oz water
24 oz Coffee  (usual)
33.8oz Water
B-Fiber One Bar
S-1/2 med apple (sliced) with 2 tbsp Peanut Butter + 1 Moz. String Cheese Stick
16.9oz Crystal Light
S-1 oz Pistachio Kernels
L- 12 oz Tropical Smoothie (Health Nut made w/Splenda and Whey)

not sure what we are doing for dinner ...probably salad and something to do with chicken

630pm-we ended up going out to Outback Steakhouse for my daughter and husband's bdays, their bdays were the 5th and 15th.

D-i ordered lemon water ...took a few sips..THE BREAD CAME OUT AND I DIDNT TOUCH IT :)
i ordered the Grilled Chicken on the Barbie w/ Steamed Veggies (prepared light style)  i only ate 1/2 the chicken (about 3 oz) and the cup of salad and 1/2 of the portion of steamed veggies...DELICIOUS..i brought home the leftovers

im off work tomorrow..soccer game in the morning and bowling party with coworkers on Sunday!

have a good one!
-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views