good morning all

beth sharp
on 4/24/10 3:06 am

hope everyone is having a nice weekend. rain is coming soon..  Im frustrated... i am eating right doing what i should of been doing all along after surgery.. and im hitting the gym 2 times a day..  what did you all do when you hit a platue?  i got to 186 and i havent gone down in 3 days...  today im giving myself a bad day.. meaning i can have something i dont eat the rest of the week... i try to give myself 1 bad day every weekend.. that way i dont feel the need to graze or cheat the rest of the week.... i went to the gym today...  did cardio for 45 minutes.. my husband says i should up my routine, that my body is getting use to the same routine and wants to hold on to my fat.... but it seems with eating right i should still be losing the weight since i had the surgery... i just dont get it...  im drinking my water .   getting in about 75oz a day..   i really just wanted to be under 185.. when i see Dr Halmi on monday... i wanted him to notice that ive been working at this... hard.     since i got back on track... in 4 to 5 weeks   ive lost 22 pounds...  

i just want to be 140 and i want it yesterday..... lol 

have a good day...

Beth

msdawnie
on 4/25/10 9:32 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hi beth

just wanted to let you know that i feel your pain!  keep up the good work, maybe add another 20 ounces of water to your day, how bout your protein? you are doing awesome with working out, i dont get to work out that often, so yay for you!

ive been up and down for the last week..fluctuating between 187 and 191 ..sometimes i want to scream, but i know that this weight didnt come back on overnight and its not going to come back off overnight ..we just need to keep our chins up, SMILE and thank God for the tool we have and keep using it as we are supposed to ..it will eventually HAVE to come off

busy week for me ahead, take care of yourselves and drink drink drink!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

caroline2622
on 4/26/10 8:19 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Beth   I have found that working out has slowed the weight loss BUT BUT has kept my sizes go down.    Sounds like you have a keen sense of self awareness.   

Try upping your protein suppliments and increase this time of year your fluids.    Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing,

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
beth sharp
on 4/26/10 8:27 am
ok... ill try anything.. but can you explain why i need to up my protein... i guess i feel dumb asking this but why is protein so important if im also eating fish and salmon chicken etc...  and why do i need to up my protein,..  and the drinking fluids does that just keep me feeling full?

thanks  beth

caroline2622
on 4/26/10 10:12 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
as you are loosing weight without proteins you will burn muscle.  You need strong muscles for your structure.  Increasing protein with help with weight loss.  

You are working out and do not want to get dehydrated.   Fluids is really how you loose weight.   not thru waste.    

Either one of these items could put you into a stall.    Increase both and you may see a difference. 

lost 140 lbs     

beth sharp
on 4/26/10 8:30 am
why did working out slow your weight loss i thought it would only help burning calories and tone muscles..

sigh... i just want to loss this weight  hehe

Beth

caroline2622
on 4/26/10 10:07 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
working out builds muscle and toning    Muscle mass has weight

lost 140 lbs     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views