Thursday On track

beth sharp
on 4/21/10 9:57 pm
Good morning everyone

Hope everyones evening went well.. and today is a better day that yesterday.   not much planned today... gym and going to the store for a few things.. other than that i hope its a stress free day...

with working out yesterday  i was under calories by 800 ... which is great.. i give myself 1,100 a day... and when i work out that number goes up.. but my food intake doesnt.,.. i lost a pound..

todays plans are

coffee and vitamins in
B  i had oatmeal  100 calories 4g of protein
S will be my protein drink... ( i cant wait to go to that store in woodbridge i need bars these drinks are getting old lol )      130calories  26grams of protein
L   salad  with chicken or tuna...
S protein drink
D   sloppy joes with lean hamburger meat   and corn on the side...      buns are 100 calories  sauce is 40calories per serving..  

dessert... cant forget this..... my sugar free ice cream bar.... 

have a great day           i need to start getting my water in today...

Beth

Ms Court
on 4/21/10 10:31 pm - Remington, VA
Morning Beth!  Missed you yesterday!  My evening went well.  Got home & worked on homework with the "son", fixed dinner & worked on dishes for dinner tonight, it is my hubby's bday and I wanted to make some of his favorites to go with the bbq chickens he ordered.  Got to bed a bit late due to watching Idol.  So far today looks to be a good day.  Will have the girlies, son, the boyfriend & a friend over tonight to celebrate the bday.  Have to go get the cake, presents, food, etc.

Yesterdays results
cuppas & protein in
about 48 oz of water
B - whole grain crackers & banana
S - none
L - chipotle, burrito bowl
S - hamburger pattie with cheese
D - spaghetti

Todays plans
cuppas & protein in
B - oatmeal (heart healthy serving size)
S - carrots or crackers
L - cheeseburger & sun chips
S - crackers or carrots
D - bbq chicken, green beans, baked beans

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 4/22/10 6:02 am
 i  hope you have a great time tonight for your husbands birthday and time with your kids... enjoy

Beth
msdawnie
on 4/22/10 6:40 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hi girls

sorry i missed yesterdays check in but it was a 12 hour shift for me and i went to bed not long after getting home.

yesterday day felt like a fat day for me although i ate really well, just felt sluggish and frumpy but got all my water in and did well with eating.

today was a better day.

vitamins in first thing
24oz Health Nut Smoothie made with Splenda from Tropical Smoothie
6" Subway Sub made on Wheat, Turkey with Provolone Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato
Trail Mix Bar

ive had 128 oz of water today, havent been hungry all day and no cravings! 

have a good night, will check in tomorrow

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views