Wednesday on Track

Ms Court
on 4/20/10 10:13 pm - Remington, VA
Finally got through my crazy day yesterday, home for a relaxing evening.  Slept horribly again, I really need to know what my sleep issues are. 

Yesterday's results:
cuppas & protein drink in
B - mini bagel & fruit
S - none
L - leftover stuffed pepper
S - banana & crackers
D - cheeseburger w/onion & tomato, a few Sun Chips

Then I caved and had some ice cream and regretted it.  Alas today is another day.  Today will be another busy day at work, hopefully I will get some queen treatment since it is Admin Professional Day!!  Yeah for all of us that hold the offices together.  I think we are having some kids tonight, probably at least one girlie, maybe both & our son.  Tomorrow is hubby's bday so I have to get some stuff together for that.  Hope you all have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

callinwildfire
on 4/21/10 12:34 pm - Levels, WV
Hi Courtney, My husband always has sleep issues if he eats anything with ANY sugar in it before bedtime, maybe this is something you may want to look into. He has crazy dreams, tosses and turns, and wakes up numerous times during the night. We finally had to cut out all sugars and white flours  at least 5 hours before bedtime  to keep him straight. Maybe our new doctor friend can give some insight on what causes this. Good luck,Pam
Ms Court
on 4/21/10 10:25 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Pam!  Definitely something to consider.  Great to see you!  How are things?

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

callinwildfire
on 4/22/10 4:08 am - Levels, WV
Fine,Thanks for asking. Finally got my nerne up to start posting again,hope the drama queens don't get me! I usually keep up with whats going on though. It's great you've hung in there to keep things moving along. The board needs someone like you to keep it steady and calm. I finally reached my goal of 155lbs and am maintaining although it is a constant battle. I would like to update my archives but can't figure out how.Best of luck with your sleep issues, it's a bummer!Take meds myself for the problem. Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views