Tuesday on Track

beth sharp
on 4/19/10 9:57 pm, edited 4/19/10 9:59 pm
Good morning everyone.. hope everyones evening went well.. i was so tired last night from not sleeping the night before because the baby didnt want to sleep so i went to bed at 8;30   felt good to get a good nights sleep...  i weighed myself this morning and lost 2 pounds..  so it puts me at 187.   im just chuggin along..   i have to go get my minivan inspected and emissions done this morning then off to the gym... hope everyone has a great day..

vitamins in and a cup of mojo..

B.. 3 spoon fuls of scrambled eggs and 2 slices of turkey bacon..   35 calories per bacon..
S will be my protein drink 130 calories 26 g of protein
L  salad with tuna and cucumbers
S  Protein drink  130 calories 26g of protein
 D  will be  Turkey  breast tenderloins with mashed potatos and a salad   turkey is 4oz 130calories and 21 g of protein..

i need to drink more water today...  dawn your doing awesome with your 100 oz of water.. i need to try to get in 75 to 80 today... starting right now..  :)

have a great day

Beth

Ms Court
on 4/20/10 2:59 am - Remington, VA
Good Afternoon.  Of course after being out of the office yesterday, I was swamped when I got in today and just now getting to post.  Evening sucked.  Didn't sleep well but I am actually smiling and dealing with the hecticness of work well. 

Yesterday's results
cuppas in
B - sausage, egg, cheese, pepper, onion omlette with some fruit
S - none
L - steak & cheese
S - protien drink
D - stuffed peppers

Today's Plan:
cuppas & protein drink in
B - mini bagel & fruit
S - none
L - leftover stuffed pepper
S - banana & crackers or carrots
D - not sure

Have a great afternoon!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

msdawnie
on 4/20/10 7:01 am, edited 4/20/10 10:23 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
good afternoon gals!

checkin' in ..worked 730am-330pm today, was veryyy busy, non-stop.  but lots of puppies and kitties are always fun

i am taking my vitamins with 16.9 oz Water in the AM on an empty stomach and getting 100+ oz of water in daily...for someone who used to hate water, i cant get enough! 

24 oz Coffee -made the same as usual (im eventually going to try going decaf..lol)
Protein Shake  (26 g Whey Protein powder made with Skim Milk and Medium Banana)
1 oz Beef Jerky + 1 mozz. string cheese stick
4 oz Strawberry Banana Yogurt
1 small Slice of Cheese pizza  minus the crust
D-i am making Pork Chops, Roasted Red Potatoes with Steamed Veggies
(7pm- i had 3 oz of Pork, a few roasted potatoes and 1 cup steamed veggies) YUM

take care, keep up the great work and drink drink drink! 

dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views