Monday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 4/18/10 10:47 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning!  How was your weekend?  Great times here.  Friday we went out to dinner and ran some errands.  Saturday it was up and off to pick up my nephews for a sleepover and head to my dad's to visit.  Yesterday it was up and off to soccer, our team won!!!  Then we headed home to chill, ended up with the girlies for a few hours.  At one point we had 8 teens, my 2 nephews, us, then my sis, bil, and their youngest all over.  So glad I don't live in an apartment anymore.  Working from home half the day today then I am off in the afternoon.  Quick run up to the hospital for an ultrasound (cysts issues, follow up from possible hernia issues, jumping through everyone's hoops).  Then it will be an afternoon/evening with my hubby.

Today's Food Plan:

cuppas in
B - sausage, egg, cheese, pepper, onion omlette with some fruit
S - protein drink
L - probably a sandwich
S - carrots
D - stuffed peppers

Have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

rduck8
on 4/18/10 11:24 pm
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Tried ti eat a bowl of cereal no go. This past week was rough and long, my dear aunt passed away, they atually pulled the plug, her husband was so upset.
beth sharp
on 4/19/10 2:51 am
good morning court... you sound like you had a busy weekend..  hope everything goes well with your ultrasound today..  my weekend was busy as well.. with my husband's birthday i took him to DC Improv with acouple friends saturday night.. had a good time.. ate a burrito there and a few chips and salsa    burrito had rice.. so i nibbled but it only caused alittle pain for me... rice hurts me still after 4 yrs..   but earlier that day i made him a cake... and i had a couple tiny bites...  not enough to make me dump which is a good thing... well until sunday.. when the cake was staring me in the face... so i had a few bites.. and i had to go lay down until the feeling went away... when will i ever learn... lol     well since i didnt work out all weekend and ate things i shouldnt off... on a good note i didnt gain nor lose... so today im back in full force.. and going to the gym this afternoon...

todays... vitamins in 

B  a orange 
S   A medium banana
L    salad with crab meat and ,cucumbers    150 calories  or less...
S will be my protein drink 130 calories 26 grams of protein
D salmon  small red potato and peas...  fish is 20grams of protein...

hope all has a wonderful day..

Beth

msdawnie
on 4/19/10 9:33 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
hi ya'll!!  guess whattt??!  umm..remember the emotional binge i had? lol ..well, come to find out that there was another factor in it....my period! LOL  ..umm..i had an endometrial ablasion done in september and havent really had to deal with a period, well still get the emotional part, but it hasnt been bad really...until last week ...sooooo...with all that said..im down 3 pounds!  im under 190! woo hoo!   ive continued to get my water and protein in..trying to get more fiber to help me have a bm ..i know, too much info, but im sure you all know what i mean!

March 29, 2010   200.5#
April  19, 2010     188.0#

12.5#  LOSS in 3 weeks! 

Here is what i had today:

vitamins in..with 16.9 oz of Water
24oz Coffee made w/Splenda (4 pks) and Half&Half
B- Fiber One Bar 
     Medium Banana
S- 4 oz Yogurt
L- Protein Shake
S- Fiber One Cereal w/ a few Strawberries
D- Soft Tortilla w/ Cheese and 1oz Beef Strip

ive gotten over 100 oz of Water in today and plan for one more Protein Shake

have a great day!
keep up the great work and drink drink drink!

-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views