just checking in

dlo2
on 4/19/10 7:13 am - Brandenburg, KY
Today I am officially 75lbs lighter.  The weight is coming off slower now, but it is still coming off.  Thanks for all your help and support.  I will probably need it more than ever to get the next 28lbs off.  Have a great day all.
Debbie

Ms Court
on 4/20/10 3:13 am - Remington, VA
Great job Debbie!!!!  Keep it up!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Navytown Mom
on 4/20/10 6:01 am
Great job! You are doing fantastic! The weight loss does slow down but I know we can do it!

Congrat's to you on your success!

Susan

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/10 4:09 am - Yorktown, VA
Wow!  Only 28 pounds to go!  That's great!
beth sharp
on 4/21/10 4:52 am
thats awesome... this daily checking in here sure does seem to help me.. keeps me on track like its suppose too.. i also add everything i consume to a application on my phone..  i cant wait till im 20 or so pounds away from my goal... wont be long.. we are doing it...  ive been steadily at 190 to 200 for acouple years as ive mentioned before..  but since the light bulb came on over my head.. and i decided to make this work...  its working. i see Dr Halmi next monday for my check up and im looking forward to him seeing the pounds coming off.. i saw him less than a year ago and he noticed i was the same as 2 yrs prior to that.. so its a good feeling to be losing the weight.    ive lost 20 pounds in 4 weeks... down to 186...   loving this..  im looking forward to buying new clothes once i hit my goal of 154...  : ))

todays food intake

vitamins in.. with 20 oz of water

B Small 100 calorie bagel with low fat cream cheese.. 30 calories
S  protein drink 130 calories 26 grams of protein
L salad cucumbers and 3 to 4 oz of grilled turkey.. 21 grams of protein    lunch was 150 calories
S  just ate a medium apple
D will be skinless chicken breasts with cream of chicken and brown rice and peas.. i cant eat the rice but i will the chicken and peas..

my dessert is a sugar free ice cream bar.... 100 calories.... yummy...

been to the gym this morning.. going back at 4;30 while kids are in martial arts... have a great evening....

Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views