Thursday On Track Check In

Ms Court
on 4/14/10 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
Morning!  Isn't it a beautiful day!  Enjoyed my afternoon/evening at home, got some relaxation in and got my walk in.  Work today then home for dinner & another walk.

Yesterday's food results:
no protein drink
cuppas in
B - mini bagel with cream cheese & banana
S - 6 pk, whole grain peant butter crackers
L - none
S - granola bar
D - Cheeseburger (tomato & onion) with some pickles

Today's plan:
still no protein, will be hitting the store tomorrow
cuppas in
B - oatmeal (heart healthy serving size) w/half a banana
S - other half of the banana
L - left over cheesy chicken & veggies
S - 6 pack of whole grain crackers
D - not sure yet

Have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

beth sharp
on 4/14/10 11:03 pm, edited 4/14/10 11:07 pm
good morning court.. and everyone as well.. hope everyone is having a easy peaceful morning...
my husband got up at 4 to go to work so of course i woke up.. and couldnt fall back to sleep.. so ive gotten some chores done..  had my coffee  and now getting ready to hit the gym... i only went once yesterday and ate alittle more then i should of... i had dinner last night and went to the group meeting and they had some yummy samples of some foods we can eat from resturants and i nibbled here and there....   but its ok.... i didnt lose or gain.... and ill work hard today... im sooo glad i went last night and met some of the women... i had a good time...

my schedule today is..

vitamins in

B  oatmeal    100 calories 4grams of protein
S   either a protein drink which is 26 grams and 130 calories or i may try one of the protein bars i got from the meeting   has 14grams of protein
L   A salad with some shrimp 4 peices
S protein drink  26 grams of protein and 130 calories
D  Salmon and small red potato and peas     all serving size...    salmon says 20grams of protein

enjoy your day.... Beth
msdawnie
on 4/15/10 2:25 am, edited 4/15/10 5:20 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
good afternoon gals!

today is my daughter's 19th birthday..wow, im getting old! LOL  ..i had a doctor appt with my hematologist this morning...my CBC looks great, blood levels are normal for a change! yay!  i am waiting to hear about my ferritin level, he said he'd call me in a couple days.  it had been 6 months since i saw everyone there and they all said i looked great..wow, did that make me smile..made me walk a little taller and made me smile a little wider!

the scale shows a 1# gain, but im not stressing over it

24oz Coffee made w/Splenda (4 pks) and small amt Half&Half
33.8 oz of Water
Brunch:  1oz Trail Mix w/ 1 small slice cheese pizza
Protein Shake w/ Medium Banana
16.9 oz of Water

im about to throw a protein shake in and keeping up with my water.

hope everyone has a great day!
take care and drink drink drink!
-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views