Peeka-Boo

melanie M.
on 4/14/10 9:40 am - Hopewell, VA
Hey everyone Im still around! I havent been on in awhile and sorry bout that but as they say "Life happens"     Im doing ok.. Having issues with eating(what else is new). A year ago I was crying I could eat too much now Im crying I cant eat.. I eat 2 bites of food and feel sick. My labs all look good so thats a plus! I am below my goal and so ready to quit losing weight but they say I will probably be about 120lbs when I do quit due to them making my stomach only 2ozs this time..;OH WELL!!

Just wanted to check in and hope everyone is doing well!!
Love yall!!

CKatGo
on 4/14/10 8:05 pm - VA
Great seeing you. I have been wondering how you are doing since your revision. I hope that eating gets better for you. Maybe we can all get together again sometime like we did last Nov.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
melanie M.
on 4/15/10 10:14 am - Hopewell, VA
Look at you!!! You look GREAT!! Im hanging in there.. I would love to meet up with you again I am process of moving right now so time isnt something I have at moment. I work 12hr shift and go to school full time so I am going crazy! I move next weekend so maybe in a couple weeks we can get together.. 

Again you look Wonderful!!!!!
CKatGo
on 4/15/10 8:50 pm - VA
Whew! You have a lot going on! Good luck with the move and keep in touch.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
Ms Court
on 4/14/10 10:46 pm - Remington, VA
So great to see you Melanie!  Glad to hear that your are doing well!!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

dlo2
on 4/19/10 6:38 am - Brandenburg, KY
I'm glad you are doing well. 
Hollywog
on 4/27/10 4:45 am

Do you mind me asking what sort of revision you had?  From RNY to what?  Why did you decide to go for a revision?  I had RNY almost 4 years ago and lost about 100 pounds and regained about 25 pounds and have stayed steady since then...but have been considering a revision to something that'll help me get the last 60 pounds or so off and keep it off forever.

I'm just poking my nose into the VA board because I'm trying to buy a house in VA...so may be joining you all on a semi-regular basis if that goes through.

Hope you don't mind the questions.  It sounds like you're doing wonderful with your revision. 

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views